14

A month later
"No Kevin actually tell me what do you mean?" I asked putting my books away in my locker, "super hot serpent, innocent gorgeous north sider. In the middle baby." He explained. "Ok I haven't even graduated and you're talking about babies?" I gave him a funny look, "speaking about him." He mumbled and than I felt a hand on my waist and a kiss on my neck. "Hello sweets." I kissed his lips, "how's my beautiful girl doing today?" He said in between kisses. "I'm doing good." "That's good, I was think me and you tonight a sweet water river? What do you say?" He asked, "sure why not what time?" I asked. "I'll pick you up at 7:30." He winked and left, "as I was saying." Kevin said.
-
Betty was crying again in the bathroom, "what happened?" I asked. "Jug broke up with me, He said we need to push apart and let it stick." She broke down again. Let's count how many times I told Betty it was a bad idea, "Betty I warned you not to do the dance, especially infront of his dad My dad and your mother." I crossed my arms. "Okay it's not the time Aurora! Don't you have somewhere else to be! Maybe fucking your psychopath boyfriend!" She yelled, "I'm trying to help you! And my boyfriend is not a psychopath!" I yelled back. She stood up, "Oh really you boyfriend skinned some girl and took off her serpent tattoo with a fucking knife!" She yelled. "I don't even recognize you anymore." I say and left, "hey are you ok?" Jug asked me. "Jug I need you to be honest with me." I say, "what's up?" He asked. "Did you and sweet pea and the serpent gang skin some girl?" I asked in disgust, "w-what? It isn't like that Aurora she was a traitor and she didn't deserve that tattoo we had to take it off." He explained. I imagined the girl getting skinned and I felt like throwing up, "I have to go to class." I say leaving.
-
Sweet peas POV
"I'm surprised you'd stay loyal for this long." Tall boy joked, "what's that supposed to mean?" I got up. "An innocent North sider and a serpent? I mean come on most of the people here know you sweet pea your a man whore.", "I love her that's why I'm not going to do anything to hurt her." I was about to punch him but fangs grabbed my arm. "It's not worth you chat hurt another serpent." Fangs reminded me, I rolled my eyes. "Tall boy why don't you shut the hell up and let them be together. We all know every girl back in your day left your old ugly fat ass." Said Toni crossing her arms, I smirked.
-
Auroras POV
"What are you getting ready for?" Asked my mom, "me and sweet pea are going out." I say putting my earrings on. We heart motorcycle engines, that's him. We went downstairs and my dad had already opened the door, "Hi sweets." I hugged him. "Hey doll you ready?" He asked, I nodded and we left. We got on his bike and I held on to his waist, we drove to sweet water lake and he had a small picnic set up with fairy lights. I kissed him passionately, "all for you princess." He took my hand and lead me there than pulled something out his pocket. It was a gorgeous necklace, I've seen it before and it's so expensive about $10,000. I gasped, "Sweet pea..." "This is a promise necklace, we have been together for 2 months and your the only girl I want in my life. You have me crazy over you aurora" he kissed my neck and placed the necklace. "I love you so much, you truly are the best boyfriend in the whole world." I kissed him and it soon turned into a make out session, he kissed down my jawline and chest. I tugged on his shirt as he took it off leaving him shirt less, I ran my fingers through his abs. I took my shirt off leaving me in my bra and skirt, "not here." He said. "Let's go back to my trailer." He said in between kisses, I nodded and I put my shirt on. We got back on his motorcycle, 10 minutes later we made it to his trailer we closed the door locking it and he attacked me with kisses, he tapped on my thigh and I jumped as he caught me. My legs around his waist, we made it to his bedroom and he grabbed a condom, "I'll go slow alright?" He said. I nodded and he inserted himself in, I gasped in pain gripping his arm. He started going in and out slowly, the pain soon turned into pleasure "Faster!" I Moaned. He groaned and picked up the pace, "oh god your so tight and perfect." He said out of breath.
-
"I had fun." I kissed his cheek, "so did I." He winked. "I'll see you later doll, I love you." We kissed, "I love you more." I went inside my house and my dad was awake. "He give you that?" He asked pointing at my necklace , "yeah for our 2 months." I smiled poking down at it. "He's a good boy, better then me when I was a serpent." I laughed, I hugged my dad. "Thank you daddy." He kissed my head.