22

"Ms. Williams how are you feeling?" The doctor asked, "I'm feeling good." I say sitting up. "No pain?" He asked, "Nope." Bullshit my stomach still hurt but I didn't want to stay there any time more. "Sounds good, I'll give your parents a ring and if you want to shower and they can bring you fresh clothes so you can leave." He said, I nodded and saw Archie walking in with a pops milkshake and fries. "You didn't have to!" I say hugging him, "You deserve it after everything that happened." He smiled than looked at jughead. He looked at me and smirked than smacked jughead in the head, "I'm getting discharged tonight." I smiled. "That's good but you have to eat." Archie said pointing at the fries, I started eating and my parents came in with a backpack. "Hey honey" my dad kissed my head, "I'm just going to shower and I will be ready." I say getting up from the bed. I felt dizzy I grabbed my backpack and a towel and went in the bathroom and showered, I saw my scars on my stomach and I closed my eyes letting all the tears out. I got out the shower and went changed into some pajama pants and green tank top, I brushed my hair out and put my Ugg slippers on before leaving the bathroom.
-
"You are all good to go, here is your medication. If you have any pain come straight back." Said the doctor, we nodded and walked out the hospital I saw so many news channel people. "Hello this is ana weathers, what did you do to the black hood for him to do that?" She asked, "okay that's enough giys backup." Fp said. Archie Fp, Jughead and my dad were covering me. "Wait." I say looking at the girl, "She's just doing her job right?" I say sarcastically. "Yeah all of this will be in my book." She smiled, "I'll look for it." I say. "I'll send you a copy." She yelled, I turned around and with all the force I had I punched her right in the nose. She fell back and the boys pulled me away, "did you see that bitch!" I yelled.
-
"You are all over the news, you punched the shit out of her!" Exclaimed Ronnie laughing, "she pissed me off, first she said I gave him a motive and said she would make a book and she would send me a copy." I rolled my eyes. "I'll send you a copy Boom bitch went down!" Betty chanted, "oh shit I need to take my medicine." I say checking the time. I went downstairs with Ronnie and Betty and I saw all the serpents with my dad, I made eye contact with sweet pea.... "Hey honey say hi." My dad said, "hi everyone, dad I'm going to take my medicine." I say. He nodded and I went in the kitchen, "Hey me and Ronnie need to go we have this talk with the mayor." Said betty. I nodded and the left, I took my pills and turned around about to walk away but I bumped into a hard chest. "Aurora." Sweet pea said, "save it fuck head." I say pushing past him.