14.5

It was weird now that's for sure. Kaimon and Egypt barely talked, Egypt was drowning himself in workouts and football plays. Kaimon was excited because Rose still came back, he was currently on the phone with her as he got ready for his first day at the add agency. He was thinking about not going but as if Egypt could read his mind he sent him a goodluck text. So now he has to go because Egypt wanted to hear all about it. He had canceled on Monday and tuseday because he didn't know if he wanted to be in a real job yet. Kaimon was content at where he was, he was still young and he also wasn't a big fan of structure. But here he was- Daz knocked on his door then swung it open with a wide smile on her face. "Kai look at you, are you excited?" She asked and Kaimon just scrunched up his face.

"You know I have a job? Like this ain't my first one"

"Footlocker doesn't count"

"Wow okay, so if you need to buy shoes and everyone is gone then what?" He asked and Daz just looked at him. "Get off me- crazy ass" he only added and shrugged her touch off of him. She rolled her eyes snuck a picture.

"Tell me how it goes, I love you" she called as she walked down the hallway.

Kaimon looked around the building in awe, he knew that Egypt wanted to play football but this company couldn't be that bad. Kaimon thought about taking the job just so he can fuck in a window office. a middle aged women stopped Kaimon before he could even take another step. "Can I help you Sir? You can't just come in this office without a valid reason; a valid reason would be a appointment, you work he-

"I work here, or well I'm here to see Mr.Brooks" he responded and the lady raised her eyebrows. "Names Kaimon Reigs, look that shit up— I don't wanna be late now" he spoke just as unamused as the lady. She went behind the front desk and sat at a computer. She typed a few things then looked down then back up. "

"Can I see some ID?" She asked and he mean mugged her and looked around.

"When you realize it's me you gonna be shitting in that ugly ass pencil skirt" he handed her the id and kept looking around until he saw Cameron Brooks himself.

  "Kaimon! What are you doing down here the interesting stuff is upstairs!" He asked with a big smile he went to give Kaimon a handshake and Kaimon made sure to give him a good one back.

  "This lady doesn't believe I have any business here" he spoke and her face lost most color as she tried to stumble through an excuse.

  "Margie, he's with me, this is my mentee he's a smart one you better watch out- he might become my  business partner one day"  Kaimon took his Id back and mugged her one last time as Mr.Brooks started showing him around. Before they even got to far Kaimon sighed knowing this would be good for him, but he needed to make a deal first.

  "I'll agree to work under you, help your agency get work from all different demographics-  I can help you not only do more big brands but also you need to be going after people, every person is their own brand- you can help them market it.. I'll help you get not just middle aged white man for a cools light commercial" Kaimon started "but you have to do something for me"

"Always one step a head huh? You talk big, together we might be able to make it happen— so what do you need from me"

  "Egypts having a football game this Friday, all he talks about is wanting to make you proud.. and that boy loves football with his whole heart. You gotta go to the game- he has scouts looking for him and he doesn't believe much in himself

  "Well the percentage of football players that actually go pr

"Respectfully I don't care about the numbers, if you love your son you gotta show up for him" Kaimon spoke and Cameron nodded. He held out his hand for Kaimon to shake it.