Prelogue

Kaimon
June 8th 2019.

   "And please don't do no dumb shit- I'm having company ova" my sister Layanna whined from my doorway. I didn't pay her no mind as I finished rolling the blunt, her friends were annoying anyway. It's always been me and my sisters, sense I could remember Daz has been taking care of us, even before momma got locked for  life .mom was out making money and Daz was our motherly figure. Technically she didn't need to take care of me anymore but I still couldn't find myself moving out.

     The craziest part is they think I'm making money off of that itty bitty footlocker job- I be swiping visas more then thots swipe their child support card on stuff for them.

  "Kaimon! I'm talking to you the fuck" I snapped out of my thoughts and got hit with a fucking tissue box. I jumped off the bed and layanna ran down the hallway heavy as hell making me snicker as I sat back down I was about to spark the blunt but then here came layanna ugly ass again.

"What Mane? Always fuckin' wif me Mane" I complained taking the blunt away from my mouth and looked back up at her annoying ass.

"I said I'm for real Kaimon, you always bug my company and by the time you leave us alone everyone gotta go home" she huffed blowing her cheeks out as she did so. I sucked my teeth and thought about it for awhile or pretending like I was thinking and her anger became easier and easier to see plastered across her face.

"Ian even stayin hea damn" I finally informed her and she gave a wide smile and her heavy ass feet really did go down the hallway this time and then I heard a door slam.

"Slam it again" I yelled sparking the blunt finally and turning my music back on so I could finally not be bothered. I almost got comfortable until I saw my door was still open and let the curse words fly from my mouth as I exhaled.

      Living with girls sucked; it be a lie if I said it didn't but it did. They're overdramatic and oversensitive. Two things that annoyed me more than anything. Although I wasn't feminine I think living with girls did make a huge impact on me; I was gay. But not like I didn't know at first type- oh I did. My older sister was five years older than me. When our mom got locked she was newly 15 but it didn't change much expect now Daz really was in charge.

        She brought over her first ugly ass boyfriend over around when I was 10 and I remember being interested in him a lot. Daz thought it was because he was a male role model I could look up too but really I liked how he felt against me when I played basketball. I tried to kiss him once when Daz went to the bathroom; he called me a faggot so I beat him up. That day I realized they were gonna try to bitch me for what I liked. I sure as hell wasn't  no bitch. But that's when I came out nobody brought it up again in the house atleast.

   I finished my blunt and put the roach in the ash tray. I pulled on gray nike shorts and a white t shirt then put my slides on. I lazily grab my phone and keys and headed towards the front door. "Lil girl" I yelled as I stood at the front door, nothing. "Lil girl" I yelled again getting impatient "ole stiff weave havin lil girl that always begging for five dollars" I yelled and I heard her cursing as she walked towards the stairs making me laugh harder than I ever had too.

    "Why you playing with me kaimon?" She asked crossing her arms.

  "I'm off this, lock da door and don't be acting a damn fool in this house Nd Keep da windows down da air on" I yelled even though I could see her but I liked seeing that ugly annoyed look on her face I added another laugh shutting the door behind me heading towards my car. I was excited as hell my best friend was back in town; I had one best friend, sure I had a friend that worked with me in footlocker but me and Rosealie met in the 9th grade.

        All of the schools In the area mixed to go to one ghetto ass highschool filling it with over 2,000 people per grade. Rose had came from an private school though .when I meant her, she had convinced her parents she was old enough to not get corrupted  by public schools, she had gotten her period late : as late I mean in her pants at school. I was the only one nice enough to tell shawty and let her tie my favorite hoodie around her waist, I would say we've been friends ever sense but I technically took her under my wing and corrupted her but she was along for the ride so who cares. We were inseparable until she transferred colleges last year to some bum ass college in Florida, she loved it though so I was a good best friend all year and listened to her journeys and not complained how bored I was without her. Who knew a gay black man and a thot ass Asian would make a good team.

    I pulled up to her house sending a few loud honks to the horn soon enough I saw the female who once had long silky black hair came out with bright purple finger waves. She had FaceTimed me earlier that week having a mental breakdown- her boyfriend of 8 months who I honestly thought was her soulmate had cheated on her- so I sparked a blunt through the phone and she cut her hair off as we listened to old Rihanna. "I FUCKING MISSED YOU" she screamed as she pulled on my door until I unlocked it before I could yell at her for yanking my shit she jumped in the passenger seat and engulfed me with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

   "I missed you, looking like you supplied someone with a good ass wig" I said smacking the back of her head my laugh coming out as soon as I said it. She mugged me for a bit before laughing too.

  "You're high as hell" she commented then shut my door and we drove off to get some food. Chillen with Rose was always fun because she was a ball of energy, she wasn't when I met her but like I said-corrupted. We pulled into the best chicken spot in town; Otties.

       Otti was a black skinny old man whose been around sense I have. He has 3 sons and a daughter that he all makes work there, he let me work there one summer when I was 16, I fucked his oldest son Tamor and when he caught feelings and I didn't he got me fired. Tamor could still get it he slang dick good as hell. But he clingy as hell.

         We didn't stay at Otties for long we ate our chicken and messed with other customers then went for a L ride becaue if Rose parents knew she smoked they would hate me for real.  Four blunts and a Wendy's tea later I was home and tired. I unlocked the door then slammed it behind me and it was quiet;  at first I was like yeah that makes sense but then I remember layanna talking about some company and I'm confused on where it was.

   "Yoooo" I called through the crib rubbing my eyes, you know when you could smell yourself? Well I smelt the weed lingering around me and it made me just even more sleepy. Good thing I'm grown and I can smell however I want.

  "Bye kaimon" I heard my sister call from her room. Did I tell her I wouldn't bother her? Oh well. I walked passed my room and towards hers standing in the doorway I thought I was buggin at first.

   "This why you ain't want me to bother you— you got a nigga over" I said snickering a bit and both of their eyes moved towards mine In a shocked expression then embarrassment filled layanna  face.

   "Take ya high ass elsewhere" she huffed getting up to slam the door on me but I was already in the room and layanna couldn't pull me.

   "Ian even that high- you like my sister or some?" I asked the boy whose lighten face got a bit red.

   "Yeah,She amazing" he spoke nervously and looked at me waiting for me to tell him If the answer was right. He was a tall lightskin boy I could tell this without him standing up.i almost thought about it but then I threw the thought out the window- he was fine as hell in the pretty boy type of way. I'd fuck up his life I'm past that part of my life so layanna can have him.

    "Eh She Alright- what's ya name boy"

"Kaimon leave!" Layanna huffed pushing me or trying too.

   "U-uh Egypt"

"Ii nice to meet you pretty boy; better get the fuck Off me lay you wearing a wig" I stated before walking towards my room.

...........................,.............

I was gonna wait longer to post but I felt bad for going ghost on y'all.

What ya thinkin?