2.5

Kaimon

I jogged down the stairs looking at the mirror at the bottom of them to see how I looked. "Aye where you going?" Daz asked as she rubbed her face coming in from the outside. She looked pretty fine to me but tired. Real tired.

"Party with Rose" I explained and went to put on my sneakers. I wore something simple, I wore a orange track suit and my white ups, I had no shirt on under and zipped the jacket down so you could see half my chest then finished he outfit off with my chains. college parties really just over crowded ghetto house parties— and with a lot of cards to steal.

"Kaimon you going out every night, how your liver looking?" Daz asked as she followed me to the living room to ignore me. It seemed as Egypt and Layanna were having a movie night but you see. I didn't give a fuck.

"You not bout to come down hea and bother us kaimon!" Layanna starts getting out of Egypt's grip.

"Relax damn- I'm finna dip out here anyway you see me putting on shoes dumbass" I mumbled as I put my shoe on.

"Kaimon you be stumbling in here if you even make it home wasted! With money in your pockets sometimes and other times it looks like you've been in a fight" Daz announced- MY BUSINESS.

"Listen, listen, listen. If I can drive-

"Kai you can't even drive sober, I doubt you should be driving under the influence" Layanna butted in. I was already high off a four blunts from when I was getting ready so what they were telling me was eh- so so. The doorbell rang then the door opened.

"You should really fix that" rose voice said through the house and Layanna smiled. Rose was like that one cousin who everyone loved. Because both my sisters loved rose to pieces and I didn't even understand why the fuck. Rose was already drunk- I could tell I wasn't dumb. She plopped down beside me.

"Come on Fore I make you drive" she sighed as she leaned back into the chair and took a swig of her freshly opened Babi Bacardi bottle. She then perked up past me one and took the blunt from behind my ear.

"You both can't drive! You're gonna go to jail". Daz informed when I looked up from tucking in my laces I noticed Egypt was watching my movements. I sent him a small smile but he didn't respond to it instead he just looked elsewhere.

"Heyyyy cutie. You know me you and Lay dead on for that threesome" rose said winking at Egypt and the both of them laughed.i laughed too because little do they know- he don't do that.  I opened the bottle and took a large gulp before looking for my lighter. With my lighter was another blunt- I glanced at the one Rose had then the one in my hand before sending a small shrug and lighting it.

    "What time this party start? You guys need to get a lyft or something" she informed me as I took another hit of the blunt.

    "We can just take them, right Lay?" Egypt asked and I saw announce in Layanna face then she seemed to have an idea.

   "Yeah! We can!  Lemme get changed though" Layanna hoped off his lap and went upstairs and he just gave off a shrug.

    "Egypt- I'm trusting you the most. Um I go to work in 30 minutes so if you change my mind I can drop them off or call the lyft so they have to go into it" Daz continued talking but I started to ignore her more and more.

    "Us? Babysitters?" Rose asked tapping me then we both sent off a laugh. They couldn't even handle us on a bad night let alone a good one.  The night before I had gotten my dick sucked at Denny's from the waiter-under the table as I ate my pancakes. Rose stupid ass was getting TIPS! Yeah tips. She was singing Beyoncé songs at the top of her Lungs and the old people loved it.