Chapter 2 - Fell from the sky

Beware: There are some quotes and storylines that are not included in the game.

Pikachu tried to use thunderbolt but Greninja stopped him from doing it Ash groaned as he slowly opened his eyes causing Greninja and Pikachu to flinch there, he sees a Cyndaquil, Rowlet, and Oshawott standing still and watching him.

"Are you alive, my boy?!" A worried voice asked Ash hummed and slowly looked up to see a concerned man in a white coat, and a weird purple hat covering his hair "Yeah, I'm ok!" Ash replied as he got up. Pikachu jumped on his shoulder and nuzzled his cheeks while Greninja hugged him making Ash giggle as they stop to look at the strange man.

Ash looked around and thinked "What is this place? Where am I?" Then looked back at the man who crossed his arms and smiled "You gave me quite the shock, falling from the sky like that..." The strange man said "But thank goodness, you seem unharmed!" He added.

"Who are you and where am I?" Ash asked "I'd like to ask you the same!" The strange man replied "I mean.... you fell out of the SKY, you understand. Come now who in the world does that?!" The man examined with shock the surprise in his voice.

Pikachu and Greninja looked at each other like "What the hell?" And then looked back at the man. The man looked at Ash from head to toe "I must say, your clothing is.... unusual. You wouldn't happen to have an acquaintance in these parts, would you?" The man notices.

Ash looked at his pikachu t-shirt and light black shorts with a grey stripe and then glanced at the man "I doubt it..." Ash answered frowning "I see... You seem to be in a bit of a pickle." The man replied with a frown in his face "Might I offer some diractions? Do you have somewhere around here you could stay?" The man requested Ash thinked for a moment then looked at his pokemons, then answered "No, nowhere" "So you don't know anyone here, and you don't even know where to spend the night...." He questioned.

"Well... this is a proper pickle indeed. Are you quite sure you'll be able to survive?" The man asked Ash cracked opened his eyes "Survive? Arceus sent me here not only to catch pokemons but.... To survive?! Does this region take risk and survivals?" Ash thinks but looked back at the man and replied "I don't know what to do".

The starter pokemons looked at each other, Pikachu and Greninja also looked at each other with concerns while the man crossed both of his arms. "I see... Well, no gentleman would abandon the person in such need!" The man said with a bright smile on his face "Rowlet!" Rowlet cried "Cyndaquil!" Cynaquil cried "Osh! Oshawott!" Oshawott cried Pikachu and Greninja cried as well.

"Oh my, I compeletly forgotten! I had just caught up to these three runaway Pokémon when you tumbled out of the sky..." The man notices "Those are runaway Pokémons?" Ash questioned "Pika! Pika?" Pikachu cried "Greninja?" Greninja cried.

"It's almost as if they knew you'd appear here!" The man added "Ah, but do you even know what a Pokémon is?" The man quizzed "Of course I do! I've been a Pokemon trainner for 26 years!" Ash answered "My, that's a relief! Though you fell from the sky, it seems we have some common ground, eh?" The man praises "Yes, well, these three Pokémons belong to me, mysterious creatures that they are!" The man added.

"Oh yes, and.... what might your name be?" The man asked "My name is Ash Ketchum, this is my partner Pikachu and my pokemon whom which I have a battle bond Greninja!" Ash introduced "Pikachu!" "Greninja!" Pikachu and Greninja cried and smiled to say hello. "Oho! So you're called Ash Ketchum! That name has quite the ring to it! I imagine it must have some lovely meaning." The man replied "Heh.... About that.." Ash murmured and nervously laughed "Oh, but I do apologise! I haven't even introduced myself!" The man notices.

"My name is Laventon. I am something of a Pokémon Professor." Laventon introduced "Hi Professor Laventon!" Ash greeted "That is to say, I'm a scholar seeking to deepen our understanding of Pokémon." Laventon explained "A scholar seeking for deepen understanding of Pokémon?" Ash questioned "Yes, Pokémon such as these three here, whi-" as Laventon was about to finish his sentence the three pokemons escaped.

"Oh, blast and bother! My darling Pokémon! Why must you run from me again?!" Laventon yelled and frowned Ash, Pikachu and Greninja gapped in shock watching the three pokemons runaway. "I'm terribly sorry, but do you think you could help me round them up? I beg you!" Laventon requested "Of course! Me, Pikachu and Greninja would love to help!" Ash assisted Laventon smiled and murmured "Thank you...." He then turned around and shouted " Wait, you three! Waiiit!" While running.

Ash looked at Pikachu and Greninja "Come on you two, let's help Professor Laventon!" Ash entrusted Pikachu and Greninja cried in agreement as they ran to help Laventon.

To Be Countinued....

Fun fact: Originally I wasn't planning to add Greninja to the story but then I decided "Screw it! Let's do it anyways!"