Chapter 9 - Getting ready for the trial

"A word of advice, my boy-pay close attention to which Poké Balls are empty and which ones contain a pokémon when you're out in the fields!" Laventon advices. "Ok!" Ash accepted Rowlet and Oshawott cried "They look as if they're cheering on their friend Cyndaquil" Rei assumed "Aww! They're so sweet!" Complamented Ash.

"Or prehaps they're jealous that it gets to help you with your trial!" Rei added "They will probably cheer for Cyndaquil." Ash doubt Pikachu and Greninja cried in agreement.

"That could well be... They did go dashing from the village when Ash fell out of the sky, after all." Laventon laughed "They must of feel worried about me and my pokemons." Ash assumes.

"Well, not to worry, you two! I'll have you assist me with my research for now!" Laventon planned. Both Oshawott and Rowlet cried in happiness.

"By the by, what species has Captain Cyllene charged you with catching?" Laventon questioned "Ummm......" Ash stayed silent "Well, that's smashing! All three of those species can be found in the Obsidian Fieldlands!" Laventon located "Obsidian Fieldlands?!" Ash replied "Pika!" "Greninja!" Pikachu and Greninja cried in surprise.

"Let me give you some Poké Balls to use during your trial, then." Laventon said as he gave Ash some Poké Balls. "Thanks Professor!" Ash commended looking deeply into those ancient Poké Balls.

"These Poké Balls may be handcrafed, but they work a treat, as you've already seen!" Laventon explained. "So back then, Poké Balls were hand-made before the evolution of technology?" Ash questions "That's awesome!" He then commended.

Rei laughed at his response. "You'll have this trial cleared in no time!" Laventon supported he gave Ash and Pikachu and headpat, and gave Greninja a fist bump.

"I guess your finally ready!" Rei checked. "Of course but....." Ash looked at Rei's costume before looking at his face "I don't have a costume like yours.

"You'll have to leave the village for your trial. Turn left after your exit headquarters, then head for the gates." Rei guided "Ok!" Ash replied

To Be Countinued.....