Chapter 6 - Meeting Rei

As Ash and his two remaining pokemons crossed the bridge and went to Wallflower.

The man looked at the boy and his two remaining pokemons lifting one eyebrow and asked "Well now, aren't you awfully suspicious?" Ash swallowed his saliva "Professor Laven-" "The Wallflower's for Galaxy Team folk only. We don't have seats for outsiders. Move along!" The man denied before Ash to speak. The man went inside the Wallflower canteen Ash was left stunned and confused almost like wanted to cry "Who are you? I've never seen anyone dressed like you are." Someone asked.

Ash turned around and saw a boy wearing, a red scarf, strange shoes, and an ancient clothes. "What if you were attacked by a Pokémon? You'd be minced meat in those flimsy clothes!" The boy questioned Ash looked at his pajamas "Uhhhh......." Ash was left frozen "If the guards let you through, you must have ties with somebody in the village....." The boy added.

"Well, me and my pokemons were a Professor." Ash replied feeling a bit better talking to someone "Perhaps you've met Professor Laventon? He's a scholar from a faraway place." The boy suggested "Of course! He was the first person me and my two pokemons have met!" Ash answered Pikachu and Greninja cried in agreement.

"His Pokémons do get away from him at times, though. It makes me a bit worried for him....." The boy mentioned "Well.... At least I helped him by catching his run away Pokémons with a help of, one of my Pokémons which is Greninja carrying all those pokéballs." Ash replied making Greninja sight.

"I suppose I'm hardly one to talk-I've had some trouble with Pokémon myself." The boy revealed both Ash and his Pokémons were surprised to see someone who had trouble with Pokémons.

"I was hit by a Pokémon move called Thunder Shock not long ago and had to take to my bed." The boy admitted why frowning "But the professor......welll......I do wonder how long he'll last." The boy elaborated Ash felt horrible for the boy. "It's ok, when I first had Pikachu: he was stubborn and used Thunder Shock on me too but at least he's use to me. But for my Greninja, he was once a Froakie who had chosen me to be his trainer." Ash empathised.

"Unfortunately It's just as Rei says......I'm clumsy sort of fellow, to put it mildly!" Professor Laventon admitted which caught Ash and Rei's attention.

"Professor!" Rei shouted "Pika!" Pikachu cried "Greninja!" Greninja cried calmly Professor Laventon smiled and walked while saying "But everything will be quite all right now! Ash Ketchum here has agreed to help us with our Pokédex!" Ash nodded.

Rei gave Ash the 'What the heck?' expression "Excuse me! You plan to appoint him to the Survery Corps?" Rei confronted "You can't just slap a badge on whoever you like without Captain Cyllene's permission!" He denied "Captain Cyllene?" Ash questioned "I'll allow it." A voice said which catches everyone's attention.

"Captain Cyllene?!" Rei shouted, Ash and his Pokémons were shocked to Ash and Pikachu Cyllene reminded them of Cyrus, could that mean that Cyllene is Cyrus' ancestor since they have the same hair colour?

Greninja read Ash's mind. "Assuming the individual can contribute to the Survey Corps, that is." The random woman said said "I am the captain of the Galaxy Team's Survery Corps. You may call me Cyllene." She introduced.

To Be Countinued.....

Author's note: Greninja can read Ash's mind in this story plus, he knows who Cyrus is since he can look at Ash's past but he doesn't want to express it.