14

People who have worked as models are probably not too shy about changing clothes in front of the same sex.

It just so happens that Xi Ye of this small world has been there before.

Seeing that the host's fingertips had been put on the buttons, 1101 dramatized her upper body, and shouted like a big girl with yellow flowers: "What are you doing?!"

Xi Ye: "Massage?"

1101: "Don't humans have a privacy mode? I really want to mosaic him."

【Or can you change a prop for me? I'll let him go right away. 】With a scumbag tone, Xi Ye smoothly pulled the shirt to a suitable height.

1101: Goodbye, farewell.

Strong sleeping pills also cost money, okay? Someone doesn't earn points, and every world's subsidy has to be saved.

"Hiss." As soon as the system in the sea of ​​consciousness stopped, the sore muscles were covered by a hot towel, and Xi Ye shivered from the excitement, and shrank unconsciously.

The boy behind him immediately reached out and pressed his shoulder: "Don't hide."

Most of the time, Xi Ye is always more like his predecessors, such as grabbing a room in the early days, putting on makeup and throwing away contracts, but there are also many times, the two of them seem to have switched identities, and the younger Gu Cong can make his character more stable.

Although Xi Ye didn't look back, he could picture the other party's serious expression in his mind.

"It may hurt a little to rub the tendons." After changing the hot towel several times in succession, Gu Cong poured a little essential oil into his palm, rubbed it, and tentatively covered the junction of the young man's shoulder and neck: "Is it here?"

Xi Ye hummed.

The skin that has not seen the sun all year round is exposed a little bit, and because of the heat, it bleeds and smears a faint red. Xi Ye has long since discovered that he only falls asleep when he meets Gu Cong when he is mentally exhausted. At other times, he can stay awake even if his skin is touching.

For example, now, after getting enough sleep in the car, Xi Ye frowned, and could clearly feel that the stiff muscles around his shoulders and neck were slowly rubbed away by Gu Cong, a little painful, and after the pain was over, he felt sore and comfortable.

He learned to dance when he was young. At first glance, although he looks lazy and out of shape, he looks pleasing to the eye when he walks, sits and lies down. His spine is straight and slightly sunken, but he has lost weight recently, and his shirt looks a bit empty.

This made Gu Cong suffer.

He could no longer stare at some annoying celadon basin during massage, his heart was beating wildly, his eyes didn't know where to look, and he could almost hear the sound of blood flowing.

If so, his hands are also very regular, and he didn't touch any place that shouldn't be touched. On the contrary, Xi Ye, who confessed that he likes men, was defenseless, and asked from time to time:

"here."

"Easy."

"pain."

When Xi Ye's stiff neck was no longer so uncomfortable, a thin layer of sweat broke out on Gu Cong's forehead. The young man's skin was too thin. Even though he had deliberately controlled his strength, there were still a few shallow marks on the back of the other's neck.

Trying to look back, he said, "Okay."

When the voice fell, Gu Cong realized how hoarse his voice was. He got up in a hurry, and he picked up the porcelain basin beside him: "I'll fetch water, and then apply a hot compress."