104

The other party can actually find a logical and self-consistent explanation for such an unscientific thing. Xi Ye didn't respond, but rolled his eyes.

The physical exertion was really beyond the standard, he only woke up for a while, and then fell asleep again.

In the afternoon of July, even on the prairie, the temperature was a little high. Gu Cong sat by the bed and fanned the young man patiently. He waited for the slightly frowned eyebrows to completely relax before striding out of the tent quietly:

He won the horse race and didn't lose face. He hurriedly brought Xi Ye back to treat the wound, but it didn't mean he was pretending to be deaf and dumb, and just let it go.

Prairie Erlang who participated in the martial arts performance was hit.

In previous years, knowing the principle of point and stop, except for horse racing, Gu Cong would not participate in other events.

But this time, the injury of the newlyweds obviously angered the other party. In the ring, the strong opponents were thrown off one after another, and few even survived five moves.

Wuqige, who had finally waited for the opportunity, couldn't sit still any longer, and resolutely gave up the qualification to directly enter the final round of the competition. He pleaded guilty and jumped into the ring next to him:

No matter how many people Gu Cong kills, he also has to kill as many people, the same consumption, so it is only fair.

Also because of Wuqige's dedication to fairness, the martial arts performance that originally took three days to finish ended in the next afternoon.

Half of his body was hanging outside the arena, and the tip of the sharp spear pressed against his throat: "You lost."

The continuous fighting, even if there is a rest in the middle, is enough to squeeze out the last bit of strength, the chess is short of a move, and the breathing is even more heavy, but Wu Qige feels extremely happy:

"Next year, come again."

Gu Cong calmly retracted his gun, stretched out his hand, pulled the man up, and looked towards the stands: "That depends on whether my wife is willing."

The young man who had been resting in the tent after winning the horse race finally showed his face this afternoon, still looking weak and slender, but no one dared to underestimate him.

On the contrary, the third prince who made an aggressive attack yesterday lost his qualification to sit on the highest seat.

Wu Qige, who failed in the invitation: the competition is a martial arts competition, what does it have to do with Xi Ye?

It's really hard to understand that you have become relatives.

Horse racing, archery, martial arts, three competitions, in the end the guests won the championship twice, Khan's face was not very good-looking, but he had no excuses to attack.

After all, it was his stupid son who angered Gu Cong first.

Moreover, the Grassland and the Yan Dynasty are far from the time to tear their faces apart. The shortfall caused by the past battles needs a long enough recuperation to fill up.

Because of this, no matter what they think in private, on the surface, everyone is happy.

Of course, except for the third prince.

At the bonfire party used to celebrate the end, under the pressure of his father Khan, under the eyes of his brothers and sisters watching the show, he bit the bullet and toasted Xi Ye with a glass of wine.