4: No one cares about window cleaners and Reo wishes morons didn't surround him

"So, on Saturday I'll meet you at the clock tower at 12 and then we'll get the bus into town," Isagi suggested to Hoshiko Lei as they walked down the corridor, having just left their last class.

"Yeah," Lei replied, but decided to put her early plan into action in an attempt to prevent herself from "becoming more stupid" - much to her boyfriend's dismay.

She continued, "And here's a brain teaser on that. 

"If the bus leaves at 12:15 and goes 30 miles per hour for 20 miles, what time would we arrive?"

Isagi looked at Lei, bewildered and quickly dismissed her strange behaviour, "Uhm, not sure, but when we do arrive, we could have a look around the Sports Warehouse?"

However, Lei quickly dismissed his suggestion instead, "No no, we'll start with a trip to the science fair, we'll go to the big library in town, then we'll pop by the zoo on the way back, memorise five new facts about animals and spend the journey home doing crosswords."

"What about shoe shopping?"

"No time!" Lei exclaimed and then sighed. "Look, we'll make it a big day of learning, so we can keep our brains super-active," she smiled smugly and walked off proudly, leaving her boyfriend rather disappointed if anything.

"Oh, great," Isagi muttered, following her lead.

"Reo, surely either of your parents could talk to the class this afternoon?" Ego asked the guy, as they and Suzuki Hana were having a conversation in front of the classroom door.

"Both working, sorry," Reo shrugged.

"But this is 'Life Lessons'!" Ego exasperatedly repeated, clearly desperate and unwilling to settle for his last resort option.

Hana huffed at the man's behaviour, and rolled her eyes before repeating once more to him, "Uh, my dad is free!"

Ego shook his head at the girl, "No, no, your dad's done far too much damage- I mean- far too much for the school," he unconvincingly assured, "I wouldn't want to trouble him again. Don't worry."

Ego then walked off, and Reo seemed like he was about to do the same until Hana stopped him for a moment.

"Oh, Y/N's in the library. You might have to hold hands again," Hana told him, expecting some sort of dramatic reaction.

"Oh, that's okay," Reo sighed, which made Hana raise her eyebrows at his response in shock.

"Oh?"

He explained, "Apparently I can do that now," though then clarified, "With some people."

"Oh, okay~" Hana hummed in satisfaction and had a small smirk on her face, before letting him be.

In another part of the school, however, Ego reached the end of the hallway and approached the stairs, where Isagi saw him.

"Hi, Sir. Oh, the window cleaner's coming in this afternoon," Isagi told him, passing beside him as he had a lesson to get to.

"Why do I care about when the window cleaner's coming?" Ego rolled his eyes.

"Just passing on a message," Isagi replied with a sigh and walked up the hallway in the other direction.

Ego muttered sarcastically, "Window cleaners, as if I haven't got better things to be worrying about?"

Meanwhile, Y/N and Ness were in the library for Y/N's Spanish lessons, which started once Ness was done with his German homework.