The apple tree

This is the alternative version of Nightmare eating the apple.

Nightmare was like always waiting for his brother sitting Infront of the tree of feelings and reading a book when he saw a group of three villagers coming to the tree.

-What are you guys doing here? Asked Nightmares politely thinking they will as always bully him.

-Us, oh nothing just taking the golden apple's! Said one of the guy before smiling reveling his sharp teeths.

Nightmare eating that got up and said with his purple glowing eyes: You guy's should know I won't let you do that!

The group started laughing, making fun of the guardian.

-You think you scared us, a useless piece of shit like you! Said one of the guy before running to Nightmare.

Nightmare without thinking repented his negative aura on the three Attackers which started to feel uncomfortable and scared.

The one who attacked started flying on the sky, holded by Nightmare's power and thrown at one of the village house made of stone which dislocated his harm.

The guy screamed without stopping and started to cry more and more.

At the same moment Dream who was drinking water with two of his "friend" started to feel sleepy and saw the room Turning around him.

-What did you do to me? Said Dream before falling to the ground.

-Sorry Dream bit not sorry, we really need your apple's! Said one of the girls while taking the golden apple Dream was hiding in his clothes.

-No, you can't do that, you won't because whe are friends! Said Dream before To asking: Whe are friends, right?

-Sorry Dream but all we wanted all along was your positivity! Answered another girl before Dream passed out.

let's go back to Nightmare situation!

Nightmare fought the best he could but at last was hit on the stomach and throwed in front of the tree and could manage to stand up.

He was right here, bleeding on the floor screaming to the villagers to not touch the apples but the didn't cared.

Nightmare was so enraged that he fought his pain and got up.

The village where surprised to saw the guardian managing to still stand after all of his injuries.

-I said, don't TOUCH THE APPLES! Screamed Nightmare will his voice start to get deeper and scarier.

The villagers where annoyed and took everything they could found and Trew them at the gardians.

Nightmare saw many different things coming Infront of him like axe's or forks but he managed to dodge all of them.

One of the villages saw a half-eaten black apple on Nightmare's hand and a dark juice to flowing from his mouth.

-Everyone run, he ate an negative apple! Screamed the village to the others.

But that didn't made them run because they had suffisent weapons to Compete with one negative apple and a "weak" gardian.

Will Nightmare keeps fighting, Dream woken up on the floor with nobody around him and took it as a chance.

He got up and started walking will understanding that his fake friends drugged him, yes because Dream was young and naive, but not stupid and Nightmare explained to him every bad things peoples could do to us and being drugged was on the list.

-Damn, my head hurt so much! Minded Dream will using the wall to maintain himself up.

Dream was trying to walk with extreme difficulty and felt like he was about to fall with each step.

After a really long and difficult walk he managed to leave the village and saw something that frightened him...