Dream's fear

Dream saw something frightening, his dear brother was so injured and angry, it was like it wasn't his brother Nightmare.

Then Nightmare teleported Infront of one of the villagers and made him levitate before throwing him so high in the sky that the villager wasn't able to breath anymore.

Dream was so angry of what the villagers where doing that he use his positivity to make appeared a bow in his hand and started shooting at the villagers but he was too drunk to be able to touch a single one.

Then one of the villagers saw Dream and throwed a rock at him with suffisent straight to made him pass out.

Nightmare saw what they did to his poor brother and he thought: What if I ate all my apple's, I would be able to make them pay!

Without hesitation, Nightmare ran to the tree and started eating all negative apple, but after eating them all he started feeling strange.

Then the villagers saw something frightening, Nightmare skin started turning black with a little purple light coming out of him, only one of his eyes didn't turned black.

With this new appearance, he had new ability like Shap shifting or manipulate mind and his skin was charged of so much negativity that any non-negative being who tried to touch it will start melting because of his skin being like a super negative acid.

With those powers, Nightmare started killing all villagers one by one, after alf an hour only ten villagers where left.

They where so afraid that they started running but one who wasn't at the attach started trying to wake Dream up and it worked.

After he explained everything to Dream it seemed like Dream was really angry and goes to the tree.

-Night, where are you? Screamed Dream in hope to saw his brother came.

Dream repeated that again and again but nobody came.

When Dream started to lost hope on finding his brother, he saw a bright purple light coming from the village and run to where it come.

After a long run he finally found what makes this light and was horrified, he saw his brother in is new form torturing the last villagers left.

Dream couldn't help but saying his brother name hopping it wasn't him.

Nightmare after earning Dream looked at his back only to see his dear brother crying on the floor.

But Nightmare only said to his beloved brother "I love you Dream" before starting to attach him.

When that appended, Dream sawed his brother's pupils turning thin and pointed, at that moment Dream understand that his brother wasn't controling his body anymore.

Dream started running and screaming "Help".

Then a black portal opened and another skeleton came out of it before teleporting at Nightmare and give him a giant paintbrush blow to the head which throwed Nightmare into the portal.

After that Dream and this unknown skeleton talk and he said that his name was Ink and that he was the guardian of the AU's.

And he offered to Dream the possibility to help him which Dream accepted.