21

As soon as I opened my eyes, I jump at the sudden shout.
"Nari's awake!" I hear. I turn my head to the source and see Aera dashing towards me, pushing Gunil out of the way. She then wraps her arms around me as she begins to tear up. I then see Junhan in the corner of the room waving at me while he stayed still, not daring to move since Dasom had made herself comfy by resting her head on Junhan's shoulder as she slept.

I smile as I wave back at him, then patting Aera's back as she stood back up and wiped her tears.

"I'll go tell the others you're awake now." Gunil says as he leaves the hospital room to get the others. I then turn to Aera.

"Does Junhan know about my heart condition?" I whisper. Aera then shakes her head. I nod with a small smile as we then look at the door and see Yuki rushing in.

"You had us all so worried, Nari!" Yuki calls oi as she comes over to the bed I was laid down on and hugs my tightly. The rest of Xdinary Heroes then comes in.

Yuki then breaks the hug to give me some space.

"What even happened at the company? We were all working and then all off a sudden Junhan comes running into the rooms we were in screaming about you." Seungmin says as he crosses his arms, a frown then appearing on his face.

Aera then looks at me and sighs before looking back at the boys.
"Nari has-"

I then cut her off. "I just fainted because I didn't get any sleep the past few nights." I say with a smile as I sit up on the bed, then looking over and Junhan who was trying his best not to move. I sigh. "Somebody wake Dasom up so Hyeongjun can move."

"On it!" Chunja smiles as he squeezes through and goes over to the two, she then pushes Dasom over to the other side and Junhan immediantly gets up and goes over to me, a wide smile on his face. Meanwhile, Dasom was not hitting Chunja for waking her up.

"Well, manager said that you won't be working for a while so you can recover from today." Aera says with a sigh. "Don't worry about the practice session with these guys, we'll take care of it."

"I can work with both Jiseok and Junhan until you're back at work." Nabi then says. Junhan nods his head as Jiseok then wraps an arm around his shoulders, while also having to go on his tippy toes while doing so.

The room then falls silent as a doctor comes in, who I then recognise as my mom. She looks up from her clipboard, slightly taken aback from the amount of people in the room.

"Nari, did you get new members in your band or something?" My mom asks as Yuki then moves over so that my mom could see how I was doing. I laugh slightly as I shake my head.

"Those boys there are a band that I'm training." I say. She then looks over to Xdinary Heroes and waves with a smile on her face.
"Well Nari is also going to be our producer and composer for our debut, and hopefully the future too!" Jooyeon calls out with a charming smile.

"Well, isn't he a handsome one." My mom laughs out as she writes something down on her clipboard, ripping it out and folding it up, then passing it to Yuki.  "This note is a medical note to say that Nari shouldn't be working for 2 weeks minimum, depending on how she's feeling. Please give this to whoever's in charge." Yuki then nods as she thanks my mom while taking it, my mom then ruffling my hair up.

"Well, you're healthy enough to be discharged. Just leave whenever you're ready and I'll pay the discharge fee after work." My mom then says bye to the members and Xdinary Heroes, then leaving the room.

"Can somebody please help me up? I still feel a bit weak." I say as I remove the thin blanket from my legs, then swinging my legs over to the edge of the bed. Aera was quick to wrap one of my arms around her shoulder while she put her other around my waist, pulling me up. She then lets go of me as I was now able to walk a bit. I go over to where I saw my jumper and quickly slide into it.

"It's really sweet that you're close with your doctor." Jungsu says with a smile as he watches me walk over to the group. I look at him with wide eyes.

"That's my mom.."