Chapter 3

Jaune was having a field day as he was in forever falls gathering sap from the tree as Elena was with him watching as Ariel, Gwen and Alex were little farther down the tree as he gathered them

"Do we have enough?" Elena asked and Jaune shook his head and continue to gather them.

"Well we need more." Elena said as she watched Jaune and waited for him to finish.

"Are you sure this is the right one?" Alex asked

"I am. It has a different smell and feel." Gwen said as she sniffed and then started to gather.

"I wonder how much longer we have to go." Ariel said

"I hope this doesn't take too much longer." Gwen said as Jaune finished and they took the sap.

"I'm still impressed at how much you can get." Elena said

"Years of practice and training." Jaune said until he notice something as he activated energy manipulation and blasted the grimms

"Well this is not good." Jaune said and his team rushed to him as they looked to see a grimm dragon

"Now this...is going to be fun." Jaune said as he activated his magic as the dragon roars at him as Jaune's eyes glowed as he charged at the dragon and hit it's snout.

"You want some! You're going to get it!" Jaune shouted and the dragon started to attack Jaune and the two fought and Jaune was dodging the hits and getting some good hits in but the grimm dragon was too strong as it's claws went to his side and he was sent back as he crashed to the ground.

"Jaune!" The girls shouted as the dragon opened it's mouth and Jaune quickly used energy manipulation and shot a large blast of energy that hit it sending back few feet as Jaune activated fire magic and shot it as the dragon was engulfed as Jaune formed a fire sword out of magic and charged the dragon.

"You're mine!" Jaune shouted as he cut the dragon on the face and the dragon howled in pain and anger.

"This is not the time to play around!" Jaune shouted and he hit it again and again in the face and it roared loudly at him.

"Shut the fuck up." Jaune said as he hit it one more time.

"ENOUGH!" Jaune shouted as the dragon collapsed onto the ground disappearing

"Why was it here." Elena asked

"I have a theory." Jaune said and everyone's eyes widen as they knew who it was.

"Shit." Alex said

"Yes shit indeed." Jaune said as he sighed.

"Well let's head back." Jaune said and they quickly made it back to the school as they went to their dorm and they went to their room.

"We have to keep a lookout." Jaune said

"We know." Gwen said and she sighed.

"Let's just relax for now." Alex said

***

Jaune woke up the next day as he stretched and looked to see his teammates sleeping as he smiled.

'I'll be sure to make them feel better.' Jaune thought and he slowly got out of bed and covered them in blankets as he walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

He finished and quickly got dressed and he put his armor on and walked out of the room and to the cafeteria for breakfast. He was alone until a young boy walked in.

"Jaune? What are you doing here?" Ruby asked and Jaune looked at her and sighed knowing his morning going to be ruined.

"Just some business I have to do." Jaune told her as she raised her eyebrow.