Chapter 5

Meanwhile at Salem camp Salem was staring at Tyrian.

"Tyrian how are the mission of killing Ruby Rose and her team." Salem demanded as Tyrian bow down. Salem stare at Tyrian.

"My goddess I was about to attack them when I was ambushed by someone more dangerous" Tyrian replied

Salem narrowed her eyes dangerously." Explain how could he have beaten you the one of my finest servant." Salem demand

Tyrian stare at her goddess. "I don't know. The hunter...Jaune Arc was so powerful that he can control the wind, control the shadows, control a dragon, control the lightning, control fire and control blood. Even when I stab Jaune body, the hunter was healing quickly. He is using magic. " Tyrian explains. Salem eyes widen dangerously

"This is very bad. If Jaune has control of that power then Jaune maybe a bigger threat than Ozpin...find out every information on him. Who he is family his history...everything Tyrian. Jaune maybe a threat but perhaps I can use him and rule the 4 kingdom." Salem said as she stare at Tyrian "And kill Jaune girls especially Elena and Bleiss." Salem ordered. Tyrian bow

"As you wish my goddess." Tyrian said leaving and Tyrian left unknown to them the shadows were watching them

Meanwhile at Beacon

It was 12pm at Beacon as a certain blonde prince was standing in the courtyard

Jaune eye glow dark

"Rise Igris." Jaune said calling out his shadow of Blood-Red Commander Igris.

Igris kneels in front of his master "You summon me my liege."

Jaune nod and said. "My mission is completed but I require your help. I need to know what is Pyrrha Nikos is planning. I need you you to spy on her. I will deal with Team RWBY but Pyrrha is to much of a threat. She's planning something and I fear the worse." Jaune explain to his Shadow and asked. "Do you accept my order Igris?"

"As you wish my liege. It will be done." Igris bow and vanished. Jaune watch his Shadow left and return his eyes to normal.

(Beacon Academy)

Elena tackled Jaune from behind and kissed him on the cheek. "Jaune! what are we doing tonight?!" Elena ask. Jaune smiled. Elena has a habit of jumping him out of nowhere.

"Elena I was going to do some late night training." Jaune answered as he put down Elena and let her stood up.

Jaune was about to speak again but when Pyrrha approach both Jaune and Elena. Jaune notice Pyrrha eyes was glowing green and dark.

Pyrrha smile at Jaune with evil intentions "Hello Jaune I need to speak with you about something."

Jaune stare at Pyrrha coldly and turn away from the evil Pyrrha "Sorry I have training." Jaune reject her as she was some unwanted sales women trying to sell some crap product.

Pyrrha glare anger at Jaune being rejected by him and she walk to Elena and glared at Elena with murderous intentions "Who are you supposed to be!? another bitch to replace me!?"

Elena look surprise of Pyrrha hostility. Elena has never meet this Pyrrha so this hostility is completely new for her. "I am his girlfriend remember that." Elena defend. Jaune step in between Elena and Pyrrha to protect Elena from the dangerous Pyrrha.

Pyrrha glare even more dangerous at Jaune sensed something not right as Jaune summon his dark form dragon armor as Elena eyes widen seeing Jaune using that form.