Halloween party

~2094 words~

"Come on I'm almost finished with you real quick, hold still!" Tara said laughing as she finished the twitchy girls makeup. "Are you almost done yet, you know how much I hate suprises!" I say impatiently, my feet tapping the floor fast. "Fine, fine" Tara chuckle, standing back and admiring her work. "I think it's my best one yet." Tara handed me a mirror and I look in it. And I'm not gonna lie I looked hot. We were both going as pirates, but I was going for a more.. revealing pirate look.

I smile softly at myself in the mirror

I smile softly at myself in the mirror. "Damn I look hot as hell" I smirk as I look at Tara. "Correct we look hot as hell" I say with the girl as we both pose in the mirror I bit and we leave.

We head out in a group with a bunch of people I didn't know but I didn't mind I was not in the mood to talk in the exact moment. We enter the party and I immediately strike up a conversation with Mindy, but when I saw her eye fucking a girl I moved away. It was Anika and I was a team Anika and Mindy ship for life. I couldn't even imagine them ever breaking up with each other for any reason.

I walk over to chad talking with his roomate and I roll my eyes, unlike Quinn and Anika, Ethan I didn't like. He was really dorky and it was fine I don't care. But he was ANNOYINGLY shy and I hate people like that. I saw the two looking and eyeing up some Harry Potter girls, with a roll of my eyes and a small chuckle I walked over.

"Hey chad, looking for some girls to stick your wand into?" I say jokingly, ignoring the other boy. "Haha very funny. No. I have my eyes on another girl I am trying to find my man here a lady." Chad slung his arm around the other boys shoulders and I roll my eyes. "What are you even supposed to be? A sandcastle" The look up and down at the boy. "N..no im supposed to be a knight!" He gave a shy and innocent smile to me and I scoff. "I dunno which ones worse." I say sourly, and watching his face drop nearly made me laugh.

but knowing he was chads friend I didn't instead I said, "don't worry all the girls must be head over heals for you in that costume" I give a fake smile to the boy, his face lit up and he said, "really?" "Yeah look at you man you're a snack!" Chad said supportingly, "what?? The boy said confusingly. "Your practically meal all on your own!" "Really?" Ethan said with a innocent smile, looking down at his costume. "Yeah you are Ethan Landry." I chuckle softly at chad hyping up Ethan. So that was his name.. huh.. thought it was something different..

I walk away feeling someone's eyes on me as I turn the corner, grabbing myself a beer. I start up a conversation with some random guy that was dressed up as a pirate as well, I think he was gay so I didn't intrude to much.

Ethan's pov

The boy looked at the back of the girls head. Chad went on about all the girls and about how they thought he was a snack, but he didn't care. He kept glancing at the girl, and at the boy she was talking to, he let out a huff and he turned to chad. "Chad whose that anyway..?" Ethan said interrupting chad. Chad looked at Hannah with a smirk. "Oh yeah that's Hannah, but if you wanna get with her good luck. After the incident when she found out the her Bestfriend was ghostface a a few years back it has been difficult for her to hangout with guys."