After party

~2594 words~

Sam and I head toward my place, she insisted that she was fine and that she didn't need to change, I only nodded and helped dry her up

"God you smell like cherry coke Soda right now." I say jokingly, hoping to light up the mood. "Yeah, well I think it was diet." Sam said with a small chuckle. I smile softly at the girl.

"I am gonna get changed real quick, one sec." I walk to my room and change into a more comfortable outfit. And I exit the room to see Sam already gone to her apartment. I shrug it off and I head to the apartment the whole group was at.

I enter the place and i look at Quinn who gave me a look. "What?" Quinn wiggled one of her eyebrows and looked between Chad and Tara, there was obviously tension. I let out a small squeal and I walk over to Quinn. "Did they kiss?" I say impatiently as I look at the two. "No, but they almost did I caught them." Quinn said with a small smirk.

We both shared a knowing glance, and walk to the living room when we heard chad tell us to enter the living room. He then ran out to look for Sam. Quinn quickly went to sit next to Anika and Mindy, I gave her an annoyed look as I sat next to Ethan, I made sure to keep my distance from this mystery shy boy.

Ethan's pov

He looked at the girl sitting next to him. He didn't know what to make of her. He respected the type of murdering drive when she had attacked that girl, and he wondered if she would have the guts to truly kill someone. I saw her scoot away from me and I looked at her confused before I looked at the tv.

"I'm standing in front of the apartment building.." the male reporter said when he was interrupted by Sam, "what's going on?" She said walking in with her dumb looking boyfriend that all the girls had called "cute" I don't even get why he's nothing special. I look at the man annoyed. Chad than pointed to the tv and they both looked at it. "Cute boy. Nice." Quinn
Said, pointing at the man beside Sam. Quinn was annoying but she was one of the few left in my small family so I had to agree.

"... where the mutilated bodies of two students were discovered. Their names have just been released by police. Jason Carvey and Greg Bruckner.."

"Holy shit. That's that chose from our film studies class! The one obsessed with Argento." Said Mindy, I looked at the girl with an annoyed glance which I quickly changed to confused. I then look down at Tara.

"Also found at the scene. We're various ghostface costumes. A character popularized by the stab movie franchise." I saw Sam and Tara give each other a look. It was out, ghostface is officially out. I let out a small sigh and gave Quinn a look. We both nodded looking at one another.

Hannah's pov

"Pack a bag. We leave in ten." I heard Sam leave the room, with Tara looking at her confused. I looked toward chad and he gave a somewhat sad look to me when he saw Tara's sad confused look on her face. "Sam! Wait, Sam!" Tara quickly followed her older sister out the room. "We're getting out of the city." Sam said with panic creeping in her voice. "What?" The cute boy said as he tried to follow the two girls. "Thank you, suspicious new guy, but we got it from here. Have a good night. Get home safe." Chad shooed the boy out our room. "Go, go, go." Chad closed the door behind him as Sam and Tara entered the room again.

I looked down at Tara's hand, which held a knife. "No, wait, let's talk about this for a second. 'Cause this might not have anything to do with us." "Are you serious?" Tara replied with, clearly annoyed. I stand up and walk closer to them, in case i need to break up something. "It's a big city! It's Halloween. Everybody's wearing masks! You don't know." Tara said eagerly. "Tara, this isn't a coincidence. You knew him!" Sam started to raise her voice. "Barely." Tara said pointing to the tv, a picture of the boys on it.