4.| In her room

Continuation....

The door opened and Aaradhya looked at the door to find a girl entering with clothes in her hand making her afraid and she started shivering.

"Sunn bibi ji ne tujhe taiyar karne ko kaha hai"

"Unhone toh mujhe 3 din diya tha"

"Teri kismat acchi nhi hai...un logo ko achhuta ladki (untouched girl) chahiye"

"Nhi mujhe nhi pehen na ye sab" Aaradhya throw the dress on floor but at the same time Tara Bai enter angrily and clutch her hairs in her tight fist.

"Surili gate band kar" Tara bai said to her assistant Surili who is her right hand.

Tarabai teared her clothes and make her ready in few minutes despite of her pleading and crying.

"Chup ekdum chup" tarabai hold her jaw tightly and rubbed red lipstick on her lips

"Agar chakarborty saheb yaha se naraz hokar gye na toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga...samjhi?" Adhya nodded

"Ye kapde utarne mei der nhi lagni chahiye" Tarabai said and hold her arms tightly then bring her infront of them with fake smile.

"Kaisi lagi?" Tarabai said with a smile and Aaradhya eyes casted down and tears brimming in her eyes again but she is holding them back otherwise she doesn't know what tarabai do with her.

"Kya rapchik maal hai" Mohit was the first one to comment but Aryan kept his hand on the shoulder

"Aaj rehne de Bhai...hum ise kal dekhte hai" they said making Aaradhya feel terrible. She was thinking that they all rape her tomorrow. She was feeling like dying listening their comments.

"Shh" Shobhit said to their friends

"Sar da..rd ho ra.ha m..era...chup" Shobhit said while shuttering, he is half conscious from 2 hours and knows what his friends are doing but he can't tell them to give painkiller or lemonade when they are responsible for his condition.

Soon they all went to their room with their girls while laughing and here tarabai eyed Aaradhya to take him to her room.

With her shivering hands, she held his hand but he pulled his hand back. But tarabai didn't notice.

"Kya..kar rhi h.o?" Aaradhya was confused with the reaction but then also she dragged him to her room. Till now she understood that he is drunk and in half senses.

In room

She made him sit in bed but he laid down while holding his head

"Ahh.." he was holding his head in severe pain.

She made him stand on his feet but he was protesting.

"What are you doing don't touch me" he shouted but still she dragged him to the bathroom.

"Mere pass koi painkiller nhi hai...shayad isse aapka dard kam ho jaaye" Aaradhya said while eyes were still lowered and he stop protesting then she turned on the shower and both of them get drenched in water.

She was wearing a net skirt and backless blouse with a deep neck which turning him on after all men will be men. Her curves are inviting and her nipples are protruding from that thin blouse.

He rubbed his eyes and turned his face to the other side. While he was getting very angry because of his friends.

"Will you want me to undress here?" he listened to her low voice asking this and he shouted "no" making her scared then she thought he didn't find her interesting.

But she knows this was definitely not good news for her. Because if she has to lose her virginity then why not with this young man God knows tomorrow who will buy her for one night.

"No..no he can't leave me, if he left then don't know what Tara Bai do with me" she was very scared.

To be continued