💙- Missing memory

"Please Muichiro.. please move on.. let go of me.. so I can be free."

Muichiro and Y/n go in a little picnic date, until...
----

Muichiro gently moved a piece of her hair out of her face, admiring her features before softly smiling at her.

"You look very beautiful today, but you look perfect everyday so it's not much different." He says while giggling. He walked with me to the picnic date he set up for us, I smile at his sweet idea.

"This is so nice.. and we'll put together.. Muichiro you didn't have to do anything special for me. You could have just brang me to a dumpster and I would enjoy it." I say to him.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around me, softly giving me a cute little kiss on my cheek. 

"I value you so much.. I love doing great things for you.. to show you how much I care about you.." He looks deeply into my eyes and I can tell he's being sincere. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder, softly playing with his gorgeous hair.

"Your so sweet.. but.. Muichiro I'm..." I wanted to tell him but I couldn't get the words out, I looked to his face. He was blushing and smiling and clinging onto me.. he was so happy.. I couldn't tell him.

"Never mind Muichiro. I love you.." I say. The knot in my heart grew bigger. I had to tell him.. but not now.. :(

"I love you too Y/n.. do you want to go back to my estate?" He asks. I turn to him and giggle a little. He was so cute and sweet.

"Of course.. lead the way!" I say. He smiles and gently grabs my hand, before leading me to his estate. We walked together, hand in hand.. like a sweet old couple together.

We get to his estate and I see Ginko. I tense up and the knot in my heart grows bigger. I greet Ginko but she doesn't reply back to me, I frown and me and Muichiro keep walking till we get into his room.

"C'mon love, let's cuddle on the bed." He says. We both get on the bed and wrapped up in 3 blankets. He softly rests his head on my chest, wrapping his arms on my waist. I smile, before putting a hand on his back, bubbling it for comfort, and then stroking and playing with his hair again.

"You've been so clingy recently. I think it's very cute.." Muichiro looks up at me, he blushes a little.

"I just love you very much. Your the girl of my dreams.. I hope we get married.. and live together forever.. I want to rest on you and hold you like this everyday." He smiles softly at me. The knot in my heart growing bigger.

"You.. you want to have a future together..?" I say, a little sad. Muichiro noticed and places a hand on my cheek, giving me a warm kiss on the forehead. The knot in my heart getting worse and worse.

"Of course I want to have a future with you.. why wouldn't I..?" He asks a little scared. He probably thinks I didn't want to me with him anymore.

I feel my tight knot in my heart get bigger and worse.. until everything spills out.

"Muichiro, I'm dead." I say. He turns to me confused before he bursts out laughing.

"Haha! Y/n your not dead! Your right here with me, my pretty girl.." he smiles at me before hugging me gently.

"Muichiro. In the final battle.. with Kokushibo.. I died.."

"No you didn't Y/n! Kokushibo was about to kill me, but then you jumped in front, slashing off his arm! Then we used our breathing and we defeated Kokushibo!"

"Muichiro.. when I saved you.. Kokushibo's blade stabbed me.. in my heart."

"No y/n! I would never let you die! Your right here with me! Forever..!"

"Please Muichiro.. please move on.. let go of me.. so I can be free."

"I-I.. Y/n.. I know.. I just can't let you go.. I love you so much.." I gently hold his head in my hands, planting a kiss on his lips. Before Muichiro watches me fade away.

Muichiro sits in his empty bed.. staring at the spot where I was sitting. Before tears flow out of his eyes.

"Oh god.. why did you save me y/n..? I need you so badly.."

---
I thought it was finally time for a angst chapter! But this made me very sad to type out :( but yeah! Please go to my requests chapter and comment which characters and story you want to see! 🖤🩵☁️

Taylor swifts song haunted was blasting while I wrote this so thx taylor for inspo 💜👻