🩷- kotetsu's mom [pt 2]

"I love you too mui.." :)

(This is a silly little goof chapter with Muichiro Y/N and Kotetsu)

"I-oh... great.." he says, absolutely stunned. He was just really happy.

"Thanks for the kiss.." I giggle slightly as he smiles back at me. I gently warp my arms around him before resting my head on his shoulder. Kissing his cheek.

He gently lays my head sweetly, before planting a kiss on my head.

"Your such a cute g-" Muichiro says before we hear someone come running down the hallway to us.

"LORD TOKITO LORD L/N!" It was Kotetsu!

Muichiro and me turn around to Kotetsu, looking at him confused.

"Kotetsu, how did you even get in here?" I ask him. Kotetsu giggles a little before wrapping both me and Muichiro in a big hug.

"I came inside with Tanjiro! I am so happy to see you guys again!" Kotetsu says. I lean down to him and smile before holding my arms out to him.

Kotetsu immediately jumps in my arms, giving me a big hug.

"You guys know eachother?" Muichiro asks me confused with an emotionless look on his face.

"This is literally my child Muichiro." It's obviously a joke because he's so young and I'm like a mother to him.

"Wait.. but your (12-16 I hope) and Kotetsu is 10.. you had him when you were (2-6) years old?!" Muichiro says absolutely flabbergasted.

Kotetsu jumps down giggles, me joining in.

"I'm not his real mother Muichiro! I'm just older than him, and a woman, and I treat him like I'm his mom." I say explaining to him. Muichiro sighs in relief.

Kotetsu glances at me before laughing again, he puts his hands under his mask to try and stop himself from laughing so much.

"What's funny?" Muichiro says, I thought it was a joke but when I looked to him he looked genuinely confused. I join in on the giggling before patting Muichiros head.

"Muichiro I think he's still giggly about earlier.. you real think I gave birth to Kotetsu...? At (2-6)...?" I say, fighting my inner demons 💀 feeling tears in my eyes from trying to hold in the laughter.

"What were we talking about again?" I hear Kotetsu stop giggling and turn to Muichiro. Probably with a bad idea since a he's a fucking gremlin...

"Oh uhm.... you were telling us how you wanted to marry Y/N-Chan!" I feel my face heat up before looking at Kotetsu with a "my demons are going to unleash at you" face.

Muichiro is dumbfounded and looks to me.
"Well, it's not wrong." AHH

I thought a silly little goof chapter, to make you feel happy about the sad angst Muichiro before .. sorry bby pookie bears