🧡- Feelings [pt1]

"I don't know.. you make me nervous and anxious."

Muichiro feels weird about a friend, not understanding what he's feeling is.
----

"Muichiro! C'mon let's go!" I say kindly to him. Running down the hall to Muichiro.

He turns towards me and gives me a emotionless glare.

"What do you want? If it's not important then leave me alone." He says coldly, turning his head away from me. I tilt my head in confusion at his rude attitude.

"What do you mean Mui? We have a mission together!"

"Mui? Don't call me that. And I'm sure I can do the mission by myself." He says before turning away from me and walking away.

I walk with him and go next to him in the hallway.

"Tokito come on! Why are you acting so coldly towards me?" I say. Giving him a sad, pouting face.

"Because you make me feel weird." He says, making me extremely confused, what does that even mean?

His face turns a little embarrased, he turns away his red face and picks up the pace. I run back to him trying to get some more information.

"Tokito!! What do you mean?" I say trying to catch up with him. He turns away from me again.

"I don't know.. you make me nervous and anxious."

He says a little quietly. As if he was getting more anxious by the second.

"Hmm... can you explain a little more?" He sighs, sounding frustrated and annoyed.

"I-I don't know! You make me embarrased and nervous and I get all red when I'm near you!" He says, sounding angry.

I flinch a little at his mean tone. I turn my head down to the ground, unable to look at him after he just yelled at me.

I keep my head down, but I peek my eyes up and I see Muichiro staring right at me. I expected him to look a little angry or even yell at me again. I immediately

He gently walks to me, I turn my head up at him, a little nervous, but keeping eye contact. He had a more gentle and soft look on his face.

"Uhm.. I know I'm feeling weird about you.. but that's no excuse to yell at you. I'm sorry.." He says. My face softens, from my nervous look, to a smiling and sympathetic look. I smile softly at him.

"Thank you.. why do you think that you feel weird around me?" I ask him confusingly. I really liked Muichiro.. I didn't want him to feel awkward around me.. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable at all.

"I... I think I love you y/n." My eyes light up and I look at him. He gently holds his hand out to me, moving a piece of hair out of my face. (Sorry if your bald)

He smiles softly at me before planting a gentle kiss on my cheek. I wrap my arms around him, into a sweet, warm embrace.

He pulls away from the kiss and looks at me again. I blush a little, before turning to the ground.

"I love you too Mui.." :)

---

Please don't comment about how he's a minor! I understand but just because he's a minor doesn't mean he can't be in a relationship with another minor. All they did was hug and he gave a little peck on the cheek, I was not sexualizing him whatsoever, and I would never want to sexualize a minor in any way in my oneshot. 🩷