i. VIDEO DIARY

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

Jasmine was away in New York, rehearsing hamilton
and everyday since she left, you two would miss
each other so much that she would send cute video
diaries of her days.

-----------

"Hey, my love!" She spoke after pressing play on her phone, "I just wanted to say I miss you and to introduce you to a bit of the cast since I haven't done that yet."

Jasmine began to walk around with her phone still recording, she then ran into Lin who was running through songs in the back. She walked up to him, "Lin, say hi to the camera."

Lin turned around at sound of his name, "Oh, hey." He walked up next to jasmine, "What's going on?"

"Just making a little something for my babe back home." She spoke as she waved into the camera.

Lin nodded, before speaking into the camera, "Hi, jasmine's babe back home. I hope you're doing well and come see the show when tickets get going because seeing jasmine is something you wouldn't want to miss." He doted on her, "She's amazing."

After Lin, jasmine got around to a few others like daveed, Anthony, Leslie, and Phillipa. She tried finding Renee but she didn't know where she was. Soon enough, just like everyone else, she was asked to come to the stage for a group talk.

So of course quickly, she had to wrap it up, "Ok, have to go but I love you and I'll see you soon." She air kissed the screen, "Next video coming next week." She then turned off the recording and heading to the stage.