|S.1 E.1|

Location: Watertown, Connecticut Time: 5:00 PM

Time: 5:00 PM

Omniscient

"But dad do I really have to leave..." Lyric tried to reason with her father.

"Give me a good reason you don't want to go back and I won't make you lyric." James acknowledged lyrics feelings.

"Moms boyfriend I already told you that." Lyric pouted out.

"That's all you keep saying though. If you just don't like him there is nothing I can do about that." James responded putting her bags in the trunk.

Lyric just stood there in silence for a moment.

"Well come on lyric we've gotta hit the road and beat traffic." James rushed her inside the vehicle.

She got in the passengers seat looking out the window. While the radio played in the background, sitting in pure silence.

"Come on my love, New York is only one hour away. You can come see me anytime you feel like it." James began the conversation.

"I feel like you're the only person in this world that cares about me. To everybody else I just exist so why can't I just come live with you." Lyric  raved as her eyes filled with tears.

"You know why lyric. But listen to me I swear to you that once the Judge clear's me you can come stay with me as long as you like." James promised.

Lyric didn't answer she was over it. She felt all her parents did was lie to her throughout her entire life.

"Lyric is this about that boy at school you were telling me about?" James wondered continuing to drive.

"No." Lyric tried to end the topic.

"I know when something's wrong." James bugged.

"Well nothing's wrong." Lyric slickly replied getting irritated.

"Okay fine." James said giving up.

Lyric hated feeling like she was being rude towards her parents.

Every time she felt like holding a grudge against them for something dumb a small thought in her mind told her that could be the last time she would ever speak to them.

"I'm sorry dad, I'm just really stressed out about the new school year." Lyric apologetic said running her hand down her face.

"It's all good I know how it gets. My daughter is finally a JUNI JUNI JUNIORRRR!!!" James dramatically yelled.

"You're so cheesy dad ." Lyric giggled cheesing at her father.

James always knew how to brighten up the mood even when his jokes weren't that funny.

"You going to prom this year?" James said with hope in his eyes, looking at his daughter.

"I don't know dad, you know a big crowd isn't really my type of scenery." Lyric expressed.