|S.1 E.2|

Location: Manhattan, New YorkTime: 5:00 AM

Time: 5:00 AM

omniscient

Startled Lyric awoke to the sound of her iPhone alarm clock.

The noise of the alarm clock agitated her soul. Especially in the morning because it meant she had to get up.

"Lyric! Turn that damn alarm clock off! NEOWWWWWW!" Lydia was heard shouting through the thin wall's.

Lyric didn't reply, she just turned the alarm off.

Getting up from the bed she glanced over,
earning a mug from Morgan who was now wide awake.

Lyric just stale faced her, walking into the bathroom. Lyric got finished getting ready for school before everybody else.

This was a normal thing because she had to catch the bus. While Max and Morgan got dropped off.

"Mom I'm heading to school!" Lyric shouted shuffling around in the kitchen.

"Alright! Make your lunch!" Lydia shouted back.

Lyric was already making her lunch. Knowing her mother wasn't going to give her lunch money.

Finishing making her lunch, she realized it was time to start walking to the bus stop.

She left her home, making sure to leave the house key under the door mat.

Lyric made it all the way to the bus stop. Seeing a few kid's already there.

After awhile her body jumped up hearing the bus stop approaching. Seeing it slowly, slowing down.

Getting off of the bus stop bench, she felt ton's of teenagers shoving past her.

"Damn." Lyric whispered to herself, getting up the buses step's.

Inside the bus stop she saw the bus driver sitting there. It was a younger looking most likely Dominican woman.

She slightly smiled at Lyric when she made her way down the bus row's.

Lyric found her seat and she saw a girl already there.

She sat down not too far from her leaving a small gap of space between them.

Lyric tried not to stare so much during the bus ride, but she couldn't help it.

The unknown female was brown skin with glasses and thick long dreadlocks.

The sound of Kendrick Lamar blared through her headphones. All while she rested peacefully on the buses window.

Lemme quit looking at this girl for she think I'm a weirdo. Lyric thought, looking the other direction.

The automobile came to a stop meaning they made it to their next bus stop.

The more kid's that got on it, the louder it became.