|S.1 E.4|

Location: Manhattan, New YorkTime: 10:30 PM

Time: 10:30 PM

Lyric's POV

"Max where's the bathroom?" I whispered loud enough so she heard me.

"Go down the hall a lil and it's the first room." Max whispered back. I walked to the back hearing that.

Eventually I found the bathroom. I did my business and flushed the toilet.

I was getting ready to get out until I got distracted on my phone and just sat there.

This was a common thing for me.

Taking pictures in the mirror I was interrupted by someone busting into the bathroom.

It was Shadon.

He entered the restroom and locked the door. Then turned to me, as if he wanted to say something.

"Why you ain't tell me you knew Morg and them?" Shadon questioned demandingly pushing me back.

"I don't have to tell you nothing. I don't even know you." I slyly responded rolling my neck.

Unexpectedly he picked me up, placing me on the countertop.

"What are you doing?" I semi shouted while trying to get shadon to put me down.

"Stop." He pushed me back against the sink, putting his hand over my mouth.

"MAX!" I muffled for help with his hand over my mouth.

While he tried unzipping my jean's.

"Get off me." I attempted to pull away from his touch.

"Yoo Sdot! Where you at?" A deep masculine voice called out for him.

Shadon ignored the call for him continuing to try to take my clothes off.

"Fuck!" He cursed in frustration.

"Dot! You in there?" He began banging on the locked door.

Hearing the doorknob rattle he stopped then pushed me behind the door.

Shadon cut the light off before he left the bathroom.

"Yeah I'm right here Jay." Shadon's voice echoed through the hallway.

I waited a lil bit longer until I finally left the bathroom in complete silence.

Going from complete silence to full chatter once I exited the bathroom.

Spotting Max still sitting in the same place as previously. I sat besides her in the same position like before.

"Max it's getting late. Can you ask Morgan if we can leave?" I proposed quietly.