Preface / Author's Note

Ahhhh....

It's finally ready!

I worked hard on the cover (with lots of layering lel) and I would say it looks pretty good! Sure, it's a little rough around the edges, but hey, it is what it is.

Welcome to the first Prequel to Mundo Infinitum of Outerworlder's Thesis.

As I'm sure you can tell from the synopsis, the Prequel entails the end of the Secondary Era, which is where Apokalypz wages his final battles against the deities of his multiverse. But I'm pretty sure y'all are a little confused as to how this is all panning out, so I'm going to give a short summary that doesn't spoil major plot of the main story (The Tertiary Era).

The information below is just for clarification, so you don't get too confused - think of it as necessary lore pieces.

The Primary Era refers to the time period from Apokalypz's birth to the time he became a Transcendent - which refers to the state of a specific individual breaking the limits of being constrained to their own universe. In short, if you're a Transcendent, you can travel the Multiverse freely... for the most part. Those who travel the multiverse are called Juploqyx (singular = Juploqz), and most are registered with the Union that is now ruled by Apokalypz's sister and cousin. During the Primary Era, it was majorly an origin story - Apokalypz's planet was on the verge of destruction (that's about as much as I'll reveal), and he basically had to struggle a lot to survive while keeping his cousin and sister safe.

The Secondary Era refers to the time Apokalypz began his adventures and started to gain renown and significant power throughout his multiverse, venturing into the unknown, examining the deepest secrets of the multiverse and eventually creating the 'weapon' that became his trademark. (The weapon will be briefly described and shown a lot through the prequel, as it his main source of power) And yes, eventually, fighting the deities. Why fight the deities? Two reasons - first, he discovered certain taboo secrets, and the Celestial Exterminators are on their way to massacre anyone who stands in their way of getting to him. The second reason shall remain obscure for now but it's related to the safety of his allies.

The Tertiary Era is where the main story will take place. I'm not spoiling anything related to that yet.

The Quaternary Era is when ________ finishes, and he strikes a deal with the Author of The Box (that's me! I know, breaking the walls of reality and stuff), and in short - he created the gigaverse that the rest of the Outerworlders reside in today [Y/N L/N - from the anime megaverse (e.g. Re: Periodic), Gabriel Tsun Ren Woo - from the gacha megaverse (e.g. Honkaiverse future books), Viktor Lewandowsky - from the video game megaverse (e.g. Subnautica), and many others]. The Quaternary Era will be barely touched on by myself even in the future, so I'll leave how that pans out to you guys.

Now, one last thing.

Why is Apokalypz labelled as the 'Transcendent Villain'?

There are three layers of answers, so I'm just going to reveal the outermost layer only.

After he was marked as an enemy by the Deities, they spread 'revelations' to all universes that basically branded him as a 'Devil' in many religions and whatnot. To the ones aware of the multiverse's existence (and other larger 'verses'), he's branded as a dangerous individual. In short, his current relationship with the ones in control is beyond awful, so he's been unfairly labelled as something he's not - or is he?

Anyways, that's enough lore for now.

I hope y'all will look forward to this prequel and the actual story coming out in 2025, as this is my original series. I wrote this because I wasn't really satisfied with my previous ones, which I have not actually posted because of my bad writing back then. Either way, I hope this goes well!

As for the character creations with the community, I will post more info about that once New Year comes around in 2024. So for now, see you on this book in November when the updates for this prequel starts! (Around 8 Chapters total)

Thank you all for your support!

Cheers!

~CDS0407