{4}- Beasts, Sparks, Executioners and Cor Nadir

Apokalypz POV

"Let's begin!"

Without giving a second thought, I leapt off my throne, this time leaving Zillo Shards behind. That sword will only be used to kill gods. To deal with mere blessed mortals, I should put a limited on myself.

"Omnivus, neurolink on! Tune sync rate of dimension manipulation to halfway!"

"Roger that."

A new surge of power flowed through me as I leapt on the fabric of space itself, bouncing off of each imaginary surface as if I was in a trampoline park.

Seeing my advent, the three beasts and their respective owners charged at me without hesitation. My Spatium Hopping skills allowed me to skillfully bounce off of my surroundings (ironically, the void) as if they were rubber, and my continuous bounces disoriented their attacks' direction.

[Spatial Authority - Warp Crunch]

Grabbing onto the space near me, I twisted the fabric of reality as it weaved into a cloth, catching the three executioners' attacks before condensing the space within my manipulation down to a singularity, squeezing their attacks into nothingness - or more accurately, into more space.

The shark beast opened its mouth before letting loose a condensed jet of holy water, tearing into space itself before I jumped away, before immediately evading the horse-riding Exterminator's lance.

How annoying...

Transcendents. The term is usually referred to people that have broken the laws of their world and managed to escape the confines of their individual universes, gaining the ability to traverse the multiverse. However, to the Exterminators, such a title meant something entirely different.

All Exterminators are 'humans' created from the Nexusforge, a place deep within the inner layers of the Multiversal Core Domain. Their entire purpose was to serve as the gods' attendants and 'slave army', although they're a willing and loyal slave army - and carry out judgment in the name of gods to prune or decimate any timeline that may prove to be a threat.

When an Exterminator surpasses the Apex rank, they join a specific faction of the strongest soldiers - who have been dubbed the 'Holy Warriors' by themselves as well as the D.E.I.C.I.D.E. Union. They all possess a unique ability unlike any other, which makes them tricky to deal with. The issue is not with how powerful they are, at least to an Ascended Transcendent - but because they have this annoying pendant that allows them to negate instant death. Which means you either have to destroy their pendant, or you have to kill them via torture and pain alone, making the process to defeat one overcomplicated. What's even more annoying is that they're also extremely durable. This durability increases exponentially with their rank - from Transcendent to Fantasial to Zenith to Ultimate to Divine. The only one above the Divine ranked exterminators is the Chief, who has had history with me since 300 billion years ago, since he has never won against me.

[Tempus Halt]

By creating a stagnant timeline through the manipulation of Tempus particles, I thrusted the knight on horseback into it, forcing him to be stopped in time while in the Multiversal void. His teammates immediately avoided my next blows, which would've caused their downfall too.

"Well, get rid of this one first, Omnivus."

"Roger that."

[Celestial Differentiation]

The knight was shrunk down into a singularity while his teammates watched in horror. In anger, the man on the back of the elephant flung a javelin at me, it's speed reaching incredible intervals. I dodged to the side, but it came homing back towards my head.