Chapter two whats its like to be a rebellion

Narrator: after Ezra had came back inside though everyone puts there dishes in the sink to clean later or sooner. Even so he still couldn't quite sure to go now. C; was because he's had no parents F; he's was a orphan pup kid or whatever he was supposed to do. But being a rebellion was well something, Ezra went to go explore around the ship even he had gotten spooked once by a droid. When the door opens automatically Ezra freaks out and hides somewhere up in the vents, soon the automatic doors shuts close he guess he was too afraid of anything. The vent was making loud sounds and eventually Ezra being to fell and landed on the floor *thud* oof said Ezra. Once he had gotten up everyone went to check what was the sound and it was just Ezra, "you alright?" Asked Sabine. "Uhm yeah I'm fine I accidentally fell down" replied Ezra, alright she said, [sigh] now I mess everything up and I get in the way by everything Ezra said to himself when ezra was going back to the couch yet again I did felt completely comfortable yet again I did felt like his home evenly though Ezra felt like he was about to pass out. His head felt dizzy and eventually had pass out  on the floor. Something had changed his body he was in his wolf form once Ezra got up he look at himself and he was covered in fur. Ezra? Said the crew. [Gasp] reply Ezra and soon change back into his human body. When the crew got towards the kitchen saw Ezra starring at them. Chopper came in also and it spooked Ezra into his hiding place. Sigh said chopper. Once ezra came out of the vent. Is he gone? He asked. Kanan saw how scared ezra was same with zeb but he didn't seem to show it. Chopper went somewhere else. On the ship. Yeah chopper is gone reply zeb.though it was rare for Ezra to hide from droids and stormtroopers. Sorry I get in the way of everything. Said Ezra, we aren't mad just worry is all reply kanan. Kanan use the force to get ezra back down. Ezra just froze not knowing what to do. Relax just trying to get you down from the vent. Said kanan.
Even though it will take ezra to finally to calm down after being  seen by strangers who had help him kinda way. Once kanan put Ezra on the floor, Ezra was just well aware of things around him sure he was shy and quiet about new things. But something wasn't right for himself sure he was a animal being to being with. Ezra grips his chest and whines in pain what was it that he felt of love or something. More pain was in his chest eventually he fell on the ground and felt pain from his body to his chest every time he felt this wasn't right what was the meaning of this. Still laying on the floor and felt pain then ever. Soon he close his eyes and whispered to himself out loud. I just want someone to hold me he said a slightest tear came out of his eyes he weep quietly.

Next chapter the ghost crew hears crying and chopper finds out that Ezra is no ordinary human he's a animal plus each crew gives out their names towards Ezra.