Chapter 16 seizure triggers warring

Narrator: a few while later after the ghost crew delivered the medical supplies towards the phoenix squad and kept the rest for their ship. Soon after that since Ezra did pass out right in front of them making that he was fine. But something happened after fainting he was in the living room near the kitchen area. And Made a noise on the floor since, he was having a seizure non-stop once Ezra had stop he was breathing heavily never in his entire life have a seizure before. Ezra looks he looks around wondering where he was thankfully he was in the ghost ship. Soon he heard walking which was coming from cockpit where Hera pilot the ship. You okay? Asked zeb, it was only zeb that was coming out of his room after coming back from the mission, Ezra just stares at him unable to speak do to having a seizure out of nowhere. He gives zeb a slightest nodding saying he was fine. Zeb walks into the kitchen to fixed up food. Ezra follows behind not knowing what to do but he guess that being with someone would be alright sure he was tense about everything. When zeb turns on the stove he was making himself scrambled eggs with bacon and some space waffles for breakfast. Ezra guess that everybody must've been asleep after yesterday mission. Once zeb turns around he was starting at Ezra cuz Ezra was looking at him back but something was off about Ezra. Should I get kanan or Hera said zeb No! Replied Ezra, "I mean no I'm good just..." he said again just what? Answered zeb, Ezra changed into a wolf not wanting to speak after what just happened. Ezra? Said zeb. Ezra tail went up and down he was tried. Alright zeb said again.

At the gunner pit

Ezra was just sitting on the sit of the gunner pit. Sigh replied Ezra. Chopper came out of nowhere and spook Ezra. "Hello" said chopper (droid language) Ezra turns around and instantly falls off the seat of the gunner. Ezra was very tense of chopper. Chopper just [sigh] though he did wanted to make friends with him but Ezra was very scared of droids. I'm not all bad you know the droid said again, Ezra sniffled at him making sure he won't do any harm with him. Thus Ezra felt extremely tried so he had ended up sleeping on ground. Even so chopper went to go get zeb knowing that he was up and running. Once chopper had found zeb he was mumbling and groaning towards zeb which zeb replied alright. Once chopper had lead zeb to the gunner there he had found Ezra sleeping on the floor. Zeb picks up Ezra. Ezra was in a deep sleep so it's was common for Ezra to be handle in this situation especially when he's in his wolf form. When zeb took Ezra out of the gunner pit he soon had found the rest of the crew either eating breakfast. Didn't expect him to fine Ezra at the gunner pit, Ezra only huffed his heartbeat was up and down from his chest, once zeb puts Ezra on the couch his whole body moves around trying his best to find a comfortable spot to sleep. Though it was very rare to see Ezra calm while he was sleeping not long after out of nowhere Ezra beings to have another seizure in this morning right in front of the crew Ezra shouted the crew. Once his seizure was over Ezra woke up gasping for oxygen Hera went to the med bay to grab something for Ezra while kanan sit next to Ezra. He could sense that Ezra was off even though the kid needed a minute before everyone could go near him. He only huffed a little. Telling himself he's was fine just fine never had done this before. Ezra got up and walked around but before he could get up he felt someone hugging him and talking him quietly about something Ezra turns around and was greeted by kanan Sabine and zeb, why didn't you tell us sooner? Sabine kanan & zeb asked. Before Ezra could say anything Hera had came back with a blanket on her hand and which she gives to Ezra he soon he felt something that he never had before it did felt like his parents right beside him plus the poor kid/wolf clinch onto the blanket that Hera had given him. You alright now? Replied Hera, Ezra nodded his head his tail went side to side saying that I never had it before and this was my first time having a seizure idk when or where it happened but it came out of nowhere sorry if I scared you he said, was it something that you saw? Asked kanan. Sigh idk though I am tried from yesterday though I'm not sure since I felt in tense before. Was it the medicinal supply? They said again. Maybe but I'm fine now he replied. Soon or later everyone went to go chill or relax in their rooms while Ezra just simply sings out his soul.

Ezra starts singing;

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye
Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere, I would have followed you
Oh-oh, say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something

Lyrics

End of song

Next chapter