Chapter 55:'all because i gave you a show'

Isabellas Pov-

As soon as i wake up i can already tell somethings not right. Regardless, i sit up and look around realising this isnt my room.

Enzos room maybe? I have no fucking clue, i cant remember shit from last night. All i remember was getting ready for the party and the rest was a blur.

I looked down to see i was still in my dress.

"Enzo?" i ask as i hear footsteps approaching from behind a closed door when suddenly, Mattheo comes out of the kitchen, handing me a glass of water.

"Its Mattheo, love" he says mockingly. 

"Why are you in Enzos room?" i ask him as i look around for enzos dead body.

"This isnt enzos room, its mine" he says as he walks to the bathroom to fix up his hair.

"What?! Why am i in here? Did you kidnap me?!" i ask as i stand up.

"Nope, well, not really" he says.

"Whats that supposed to mean?!" i ask worried.

"You were drunk so i just bought you here" he says walking out of the bathroom.

"Drunk? I- i don't drink" i tell him confused.

"Well you did last night and it didn't end too well." mattheo tells me and he ties his shoes.

"What do you mean? What happened?" i ask anxiously.

"You told me last night not to tell you today so.." he says.

"Well was it like- really embarrassing?" i ask.

"Uh.. no, not necessarily"

"Then what did i do?" i ask but he just smirks at whatever i did.

"Just stupid shit." he says as i begin putting my shoes on too to leave.

"Will you just tell me? Did i fall in front of everyone?" i say standing my from tying my shoes and casting a spell to fix my hair into a ponytail.

"No, nobody laughed or anything and you'll probably hear about it from somebody else but i wouldn't recommend bringing it up." he says as we walk out the door and into the common room.

"Hey " pansy says as we both sit dow, me accidently sitting next to mattheo but not wanting to cause a scene so i stay silent.

"Hey..." i say looking around at the room full of pink and red confetti and streamers,"what happened in here?"

"The party last night" pansy says with wide eyes apparently remembering but i cant remember for the life of me. Especially when i looked over and saw Enzo looking as me as if he wanted to kill me right then and there.

"Oh yeah, what happened last night?" i ask glancing at mattheo who rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"Uh.. seamus ate a banana, draco and blaise flew their broomsticks in the common room, and theodores weed spilled all over the place." she says.

"Oh..." i say glancing over at mattheo,"what about.."

"What about what?" pansy asks.

"She wants to know what she did for the dare she got last night" mattheo sighs.

"Oh, that" pansy says with a smirk.

"Is anybody going to tell me or are you just going to keep it a secret?" i ask annoyed.

"You showed everyone that youre a fucking whore" enzo says angrily as he stands up about to leave.

"Oh, shove off Enzo, shes not a fucking whore!" pansy yells at him as if this isnt the first time she had to tell him.