Note To The Readers

This story is set in the 15th century in Joseon period currently known as korea. Where court maids were treated lowly and as servants. They were also not allowed to marry anyone ever as they were king's property. Only virgins were accepted as court maids as they are told that they are the king's women and are not allowed to 'commit  any sort of adultery' which includes not even thinking of other men. Anyone who breaks this rule will be punished in the 'secret court lady way' – forced to drink poison. When a king orders a court maid to "bed" with him then the court maid is left with only two options to get ready and wait for him at his quarters or face death. It was also a time when any kind of relationship between men and women at court was considered a taboo. Despite serving their whole life for well being of the king, court maids were not even allowed to die in the palace as the only one's who can die in palace are of blue blood- The royal family.  It was a period where women were seen as objects for pleasure and the king could have all as no one was allowed to say no to the almighty king.

THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION SO PLEASE DONT RELATE IT TO ANY HISTORICAL FACTS.