Geography

The Main continent (Ltin) is not the largest but actually the most populated with a population of 3,000,000,000. This continent is not the safest as there is 1-? amount of wars going on the most notable being the Hepoish and Askrharos, it started when The Hepoish Queen looked across the water (literally) to the fertile land of Askrharos which the inhabitants weren't even using, she decided she'd invade them which has been going on for 4 years.

Isra's Tears
This archipelago is made up of many islands ranging from 5 meters-70 kilometres.
It got its name from a story in the Yhulilum where Isra (Mymar's eldest daughter) was being sent to her mothers sisters so she ran to a corner of the planet where no one would find her and cried, this made mighty rocks rise from their once dormant sleep to give somewhere for her to live. The water in between these islands is very warm and shallow getting up to 250 centimetres at its deepest.

OTIG
This is the country with the largest, most popular trading port (Yugmini), the architecture is similar to the meytikana village from avatar or over water bungalows, this is a trend in many other places but this style originated from here as well as a sharp blade made from a pale metal which has a salmon pink leather(?) handle named the tghile it's earliest records date back to when fishing (?) had just arose and was used to cut off the skin or scales of the unlucky creature.

(NOTE: I MIGHT ADD MORE TO EACH AND EVERY SECTION IT DEPENDS IF I WANT TO)