Culture

Ulzodik culture is very strange...some grind dried flowers and plants into powders and fling them across others and themselves whilst others spend over half their day keeping clean in the ocean on small ponds.
These all have to do with culture, and religion, religion is practiced differently depending on the area or culture of the Ulzod or community.

Many males in the North east part of Ltin braid their chyr's (the little flowy things coming from their head which will be explained in the biology part).

The females that fish between the islands in Isara's Tears will cut off or trim most of their smaller pair of chyr.

Males in the South East steppe will get rid of the ryfhu (the tail resembling thing protecting their abdomen) usually by means of super heated metal slicing it off (they are unconscious during this process), this makes them resemble a very venomous moth looking creature, males protect the egg sac's so an avian circling from above would not like to encounter a venomous (and very aggressive) creature with very poisonous eggs doesn't seem very appetising, right?

Females and Males of the South West mesa's will have the acid glands from their mouths removed as they serve no other function other than to intimidate small predators after their eggs or mate while their resting but it isn't very acidic at a pH of only 5 and although it sizzles that's simply for show.

All Ulzod are very monogamous (that's better than some people) and will stay with their mate for life, almost immediately they have eggs to pass on their genes in case the worst case scenario happens. Not all parents survive or want to keep them so they'll either give them up to the giant nurseries or scouts will find them

CURSES
silver sands (originating from Isara's tears as a curse to something bad that happened).
Yichee (meaning dumb ass)
(Suggestions?)