Chapter 9: Time to Travel

The next morning, Jordan woke up; he climbed out of bed and jumped in the shower. He stood there, letting the water wash all his tension down the drain. It was a rough night; he missed Brittney. It's only been a week since they started dating, but she has quickly become very important to him.

He finished in the shower and walked downstairs with the towel wrapped around his waist. He fixed a cup of coffee and walked back to his room. He had never imagined his house with children running around, but now he could see that he wanted that with Brittney.

He smiled as he pulled out his clothes and got dressed. He got dressed, fixed his hair, and brushed his teeth. He grabbed his charger and threw it in his bag. He made his bed up and went downstairs. 

He got his bags and their plane tickets for each show. He placed the other ones in his bag and the tickets for today in the backseat of the Towncar. They drove to Brittney's, and he stepped out and went inside the building. He pushed her floor number on the elevator and rode it to her apartment. 

He walked to the door, and he could hear her singing through the door. He smiled because she was singing his song Don't Run. He knocked and waited, posed against the door frame. 

She opened the door, "Good morning, baby. Sorry was jamming to your CD while I was waiting on you."

He wrapped his arms around her waist, "Oh, I know I heard you singing; you have a beautiful voice. Good morning, beautiful." He leaned in and kissed her. "Alright, my lady, are you ready? Got your phone charger, and if you forget anything else, we can just buy it."

"I am ready, and yes phone charger is in my bag. She grabbed her suitcase and two smaller bags. He grabbed them all from her. She looked into the apartment and then locked the door. She followed Jordan down to the car."

He loaded her bags into the trunk, then helped her in and slid in beside her. "Are you ready for this?"

"I am with mixed feelings like I'm excited but nervous as well."

"That's normal, baby; trust me, I still get nervous every time I leave. I am very happy I'm not leaving by myself this time. Thank you for joining me."

"Thank you for inviting me; I know you will be busy. So, just know I understand we won't have a lot of time together."

"Oh, but we will, baby girl. So, tomorrow, we are in West Hollywood; we will stay in the same hotel and just get driven to Anaheim tomorrow evening. Then we have three days before I have to be in Indianapolis. Then we have three shows the fourth, fifth, and sixth." 

"Then nothing else until Valentine's Day in Cleveland. After that show, we will return to New York because I don't have anything else scheduled until March 23rd in Baltimore. I figured we would stay a couple of extra days in California so we could visit the beach."

"Now, I am really excited to see California and you on a beach. I didn't bring a swimsuit, so we will have to go shopping."

"I think that can be arranged. Just imagining you in a sexy bathing suit. Can I pick it out?"

"Sure, I would love to see the suit you pick out. I am buying it tho."

"No, ma'am, we are on a working vacation. All expenses are on me."

"All expenses, meaning rooms, food, car services, not my bathing suit."

"That's for my pleasure, so of course, it will be paid for by me. Now, if you wanna buy some souvenirs for your friends and family, those you can buy, but the swimsuit will be bought by me."

"Okay, Jordan." He smiled and leaned in and kissed her since he had just won their first disagreement. She smiled at him. 

They arrived at the airport, and he checked them both in. They went through security and then made their way to their gate.