Fancy Seeing You Here

"What?" Drew snapped, not catching what Kyle said about me being special.

Kyle's eyes flickered to me and then he stared back at Drew.

"Well?" Drew said with a hint of annoyance in his sexy voice.

"Um, nothing! Gotta go bro bye!" Kyle said quickly, dragging Jake out of the classroom with him.

Drew stood up abruptly, making me jump.

"We should go too." Drew announced.

"What.. What about detention then?" I asked timidly.

"You don't see a teacher here do you?" Drew asked, grinning stupidly.

When I did not reply him after a few seconds Drew bent down and lifted me off the chair.

"PUT ME DOWN NOW!!" I shouted in his ear, punching his chest.

"Ow ow ow! Would you stop that?!" Drew scolded gruffly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Drew? Put me down now!" I shouted again.

"No." Drew chuckled and I could feel his chest vibrating.

I decided to shut up for now as I stared up at Drew's flawless face. I started to relax in his arms and then I realized that I was in Drew's arms! Can you believe it oh my goodness I was being carried around bridal-style by Drew!

"Would you stop that please?" Drew said with amusement in his voice.

"Stop what?" I looked up at him, feeling my heartbeat accelerate again.

"Fangirling." Drew said with a pleased smile.

I could feel my cheeks start to tingle with heat and tried to think of a good comeback.

"Could you reach for the keys in my pocket?" Drew asked.

I stretched my hand out and reached into his pocket, fumbling with the keys.

When Drew put me down on the ground, he was staring at me with a goofy grin on his face.

I started to walk away quickly considering the fact that it was going to get dark soon and I didn't want to ride with Drew.

"You love feeling me up don't you, Cara?!" Drew shouted across the school, making a few heads turn my way.

"Drew, you're gonna get it from me." I mumbled, zipping up my hoodie as if it was going to stop people from staring at me like I'm an alien.

---------------------------------------------------

"Honey could you please change into something nice? Your father's having one of his best mates over for dinner tonight." My mother said disapprovingly eyeing me from head to toe.

I had just gotten out of shower, dressed in a simple red shirt and baggy pants.

"Why can't I wear this? Is dad's friend the president?" I asked sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"No! C'mon Cara stop complaining and wear something.... you know... nicer." My mum said simply and got back to cooking.

Pfft, what was wrong with casual clothes? Why can't we dine with casual clothes? Why do I have to dress up for dinner when I wasn't going to have dinner with Justin Bieber?

I stomped up to my room, into my walk in wardrobe looking for something decent.

My eyes gazed across all the beautiful dresses my mum bought for me that I've never had a chance to wear because number one, I was never, and I repeat, never invited to a single party. Number two, I spend most of my time at home so obviously I wouldn't be wearing my dresses at home unless I was crazy.

My eyes rested on the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. All this time I spent in my walk in wardrobe, I was surprised I've never seen it in here before. The dress was white on top and then dip dyed blue at the bottom.

I quickly changed out of my ugly clothes into that beautiful dress.

Staring at my reflection in the mirror, I was so surprised by the way I looked. I actually looked good. The dress hugged my every curve, revealing my tanned legs.

"CARA GET THE DOOR!" my mum shouted, making me jump.

I quickly brushed my fingers through my long wavy hair and ran down the stairs.

The door bell rang again as I opened the door swiftly.

"Hello!" I greeted a little too excitedly, stepping to the side a little so the guests could come in.

"Oh hello dearie, you must be Cara. Don't you look beautiful!" the wife gushed.

"Th..thank you..Mrs-" I stuttered.

"Bradley." she smiled warmly at me.

Bradley. That was Drew's last name. Thank god they didn't have a son.

Mr and Mrs Bradley made their way to the the dining room and I was just about to close the door when someone pushed it open roughly

That someone walked through the door like he owned the house. He was dressed in a simple blue button down and white pants and he looked absolutely gorgeous. His blond hair was neatly gelled up and his cheeks were flushed.

When he finally lifted his head up to look directly at me, I felt my heart sank all the way to the earth's core.

"Fancy seeing you here, sweetcheeks." he grinned.

It was Drew Bradley.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 <3

Please vote and comment, tell me what you think!

-Cassey