Fracturing Your Mind

If the world did exist where I could do as I pleased, where the breaking of a woman was not illegal or frowned upon, the fun that would bring. Perhaps some loophole exists currently to this, whether through contract or agreement, where a woman could submit herself to the process, allowing someone to irreversibly break her mind.

It would start simple enough, a small room, barely enough room to stand, a cold concrete floor beneath your feet. You notice the collar poking into the flesh on your neck, then realize it is the only thing you are wearing. The dim lights make your eyes squint as you reach around in the near darkness, feeling out the room around you. You discover nothing. Only four walls, the grates covering the little light in the room, and a few others, you have no clue what they are.

And this is where the fun begins, well, at least for me. Suddenly, the lights become blindingly bright,  I see your eyes blinking as they try to adjust. You hear an automated voice slowly begin to speak. "Welcome. We will now begin your training. For this stage of the training, the rules are simple. There is only one rule. Do not sleep. The purpose of this exercise is to completely break your mind and make you compliant. To erase your identity. Good luck." The speaker suddenly cuts off. I can see you looking around in bewilderment, wondering what is about to happen.

The speakers cut on, uncomfortably loud. Mantras repeating over and over, binaural beats throb in the background. What do they say? I can see your head tilting, trying to make out the words. The sudden realization on your face is priceless. "You are not a human. You are a toy. Your worth is only the pleasure you provide your masters. You are worthless. You can be replaced." The speaker drones on and on, over and over.

I watch you curl up in the corner, hands pressed against your ears, tears begin to stream down your face. You realize how vulnerable,  exposed, and afraid. You have no idea how much time has passed. All you know is you are incredibly tired, and your eye lids begin to droop.

I stand there, watching the monitor, getting ready to savor these next few moments. You see, the collar you were fitted with serves two purposes.  To measure your heart rate and deliver a painful shock. When the collar registers that you are falling asleep, it simply shocks you. Each time you try, it increases in strength.

I watch jolt awake, your body arching as the current passes through you, I see your mouth open as if you're screaming. I grin to myself.  The system is in place. Maybe I'll come back in a few days and check on you. We'll see how broken your mind is than we can begin with your programming.

After the first 48 hours of my little experiment,  I begin to see the changes in your mind. Of course, you have no idea how long it has been. All you know is you're exhausted, your mind numb from the repeated mantra, the dehydration making the process faster. You begin to wonder who you are, as if the world is an abstract place, becoming disassociated from your own personality.

Suddenly, you hear a new sound. The grate behind you slides open, and a bottle of water rolls in. I watch from the monitors as you primally rip the lid off and drink as fast as possible to quench your thirst. You slump back into the corner, a look of relief across your face as you begin to nod off, forgetting the singular rule you currently have.

The crackle of the collar's shock is audible as your body writhes on the floor. You're awake again now. "Good girl," I say to myself, "No use in you dieing on me.". I slowly walk out of the monitoring room. Just maybe I'll come back tomorrow.

96 hours since you were placed in the room, never sleeping, never having a moment of silence, and your brain is wrecked. No long can you distinguish reality, the hallucinations becoming stronger, drool begins running from the corners of your mouth. You no longer care or realize you are still completely naked. Slowly becoming mindless, controless, and susceptible to being reprogrammed.