Part 2

"Good morning it. I trust it has been a long evening for you?" I say as I walk into the room where you had been left dangling and edging for the last 24 hours. I see the drool running from your gaping mouth, a blank stare in your eyes, and the shaking of your body every few seconds as your over sensitive clit demands release. I walk over and turn off the computer, finally giving your body a break from incessant edging and denial.

I slowly lower you to the ground, landing on your knees, face against the floor with your ass and pussy exposed. I see your eyes fluttering as your mind attempts to regain some semblance of control. Your labored breathing begins to slow, your body covered in perspiration. I kneel next you and speak, "You ready to cum, it?"

"Am I ready to cum?", you ask yourself. Before your mind can comprehend the question,  you find yourself nodding yes, almost frantically.  You're shocked at your response. What did he do to me? How? Why? Your mind races, grasping for answers that you feel should be there, but are gone.

Am I really just an object? Truly an "it", with no memory other than this? Your Mind continues to mull over these revelations when his voice breaks your concentration.  "What is your name?", he says in his always calm and controlled voice. "Uhhh... my name is "it".... Sir.", you respond. Why did I respond with Sir?!?! What is happening to me!?!?

I can see the inner struggle, knowing your mind is broken, maliable and ready. "Good girl it." I say, slowly and gently pulling you to your feet. "Follow me." I stated as I begin to lead you down adjacent corridor into another room. "This room is designed to aid in developing the proper body positioning for maximum ascetic value and pleasure for those around you. Over here now, we will begin in perfecting your arch." I lower you down onto the contraption,  releasing your leg shackles and arm bindings.

"What is this thing?", you ponder to yourself. The metal bar pressing across your upper thighs keeping your ass high in the air, legs barely shoulder width apart. Than another bar, with your neck bound in it, arms attached to opposing sides, affixed to the floor on a type of roller system? What can this be for?

"This is the final part of the contraption.", I tell you holding another bar, "It may cause some discomfort as it places your body in the proper position. ". I lower the final bar, just above the small of your back, locking into place with a loud click. I grab the handle and begin to crank, the last bar steadily lowering your back, until the base of your rib cage presses against your knees. "Good girl it. Now hold that position while I finish up."

You feel your back stretching, your stomach feels like it's tearing, you do your best to hold in any sounds of discomfort in fear of reprisal. Hold that position? Seriously,  as if I have a choice but to! Your mind ablaze with the audacity.

It soon fades as you feel your clit still throbbing, your wet pussy had left your thighs slick on the walk over, you were sure it was dripping to the floor now. You hear my footsteps approach, your mind racing as to what was about to happen next.

"This device is very similar to the last one, however,  with a different caveat. This one is designed to make you orgasm repeatedly, with only short breaks to allow your heart rate to recover.", I explain. "I know you have been up all night, but you are allowed to sleep during these processes.  It is highly encouraged. " I tell you as I finish attaching the wand and leads. A few clicks later and the device is working exactly as designed. "Good luck it. I will check on you later. Be a good girl it." I say, departing the room.

Sleep?!?! How the fuck am I supposed to sleep with all this going on? Your mind racing for answers. You feel your first orgasm, building, faster and faster. How?! You ask yourself, I never cum this fast. Why did it feel so good to be told I was good girl? Your mind goes blank into ecstacy as your body erupts in pleasure. You forget everything, even the pain of the posture device. All you know is you like being a good girl....