Her life 🧬

Chapter 1

ISHANVI SHARMA
POV.

ISHANVI 'S ROOM

Get up you lazy bug

Get up you lazy bug.These were the words coming from my beloved Mother..
U will get late she said ..
I hated waking up early,but again I have to go to college
Andd
From college I remember that I am  having a test that to in first lecture..
Oo my god I shouted and woke up with a jolt..
It took me 5-10 seconds to set my vision properly and the first thing that came in my view is my mother's confused face 👀.
As if a bear 🐻 caught in red light.
And I started laughing ..

She asked me what happened ,but I was so busy with my little laughing session that I couldn't answer ..
In between my laugh 😂 i managed to say  yo...u..you.....loo..look...
...be....bear ...........
And she gave me a confused 😕 look ...
After I completed my laughing session.I got up from my bed wished her morning and she kissed my forehead as always..
It's are morning routine and honestly I love it..
I mean who will not .....

After our little morning chit chat I went to fresh-up and she went downstairs to prepare my breakfast..
.....

After taking bath 🚿 I went into my walking closet and stood in front of it as always ..
I don't know when it comes to dressing up all my senses walk out by saying "I don't have expertise in it so I 'm out ."

After wasting 10 minutes exactly I took out a base black t-shirts and a pair of Denims..

After getting satisfied with my looking, I went down stairs..
....
.
.
.
In dinning room.

I greeted my dad with a huge smile 😊
And he returned it with even greater one..

I don't know why but there is a huge amount of contentment in his smile which gives a urge to stay happy..
With little chit- chat we had breakfast 🥞..
And left for my colleage ..
As I came outside driver uncle was already waiting for me with 2 guards on either side of car ..
I sat in and drove towards the college..
.....
.....
.

.
As I entered the campus my overdramatic friend was already waiting for me ...
Oooo I haven't introduced Shruti yet .
Let me do the honours ..
She is my best friend since 2nd standard and from past i didn't know how many years we are inseparable ..
She is like a sister to me which I never had .
She is the only one person with whom I can share my each and everything without feeling being judged and I think everyone must have that one friend  with whom you can talk whole heartedly without  feeling being judged and lucky I got one.
....

In Classroom ..

I and Shruti entered together ..
Hey hey you b****
And here it goes as always our class most mannerless girl came by wearing not so appropriate clothes for class she has been told many time by the professors to wear something appropriate while she is in college after that she can do whatever she want but she is a b***** brainless  bimbo who doesn't know how to follow rules... Oooo wait how dare she called me b**** I am going to rip her head of and close this chapter forever.. my Anger was on peek...
I don't know what problem she has with us but I know this thing that she is jealous and I don't know why I mean she is the girl who get all the importance from boys and all the stuff and I am the one whose been hardly noticed..
I don't know what kind of attitude she has she thinks she is the owner of the school she has told us that she is the friend of the person who is the owner of the school but wait a minute I haven't seen our owner yet oh my god this is such a shame...

Shruti shaked me a little and I came out of my Lala land again
I was going to bash that girl for saying those words to me and my best friend but before I do that our professor Mr Ahuja came and ask the class to settle down..

After that our classes went smoothly there was no disturbance at all and I was very much determine to show Ananya her right place for abusing me everyday without any reason..

As always we are sitting in the canteen Ananya came in and sat beside me and said aaaa!  little princesses angry..

Again my anger took over me and I was ready to beat that girl but Shruti came and stopped me and said we should not get into all this nonsense staff because she is not going to listen..
I gave her a last warning and we excited canteen and procedure towards our next lecture after that the day went smoothly and it was the end of the day I bid byee by to Shruti as her driver has already came and she went back to her home and after 2 to 3 minutes my driver also came I greeted him and we procedure back home....

This was the first chapter..
I hope you will like it ..
Do comment and vote ..
Thank you ..