First meet ( 2)

Shivaya pov.
I was looking forward as I was not interested in any of the shit happening around me I am just behaving sober because I need this college to do my illegal business that's it.
I don't know some x y z presented me a bouquet I felt something but decided to ignore the feelings and took the bouquet while looking straight and not looking the xyz creature in front of me I mean I don't know her name so it's x y z for me only.
..
That's it the day was officially over for me but this boys standing next to me wants to do a f****** party but I think we can enjoy now though I have a very important work to do..
Tomorrow is a very crucial day for me I have to tackle something and I will f****** make it right at any cost.
..
From the college we straight away went to our personal club where only our gang members are allowed I sat on the VIP section and consumed some alcohol and the stupid friend of mine over excitedly went towards the dance floor to show his ridiculous moves.
.
.
.
At 1:00 am midnight ..
We reached home I straight away went towards my room changed into something comfortable and went to sleep because tomorrow will be a long day .
..
Next morning .
Third person pov.
Wake up ishanvi wake up you are getting late for your college..
Aaa let me sleep na ..
Just 5 more minutes.. Ishanvi mumbled
No baby no 5 more minutes  u are already 15 minutes late..
What .what ..what ...what....
Nooooooo
Not again , Ishanvi shouted ..
...
Ishanvi pov ..
I woke up with a jolt .
As always ..
I tried to get up from my bed but I was so intangle in my blanket that I feel on my stomach on floor this is the fifth time in the same week I fall in same position with same reason...
Oh my god how can I be so consistent 😞😞
My mother help me in getting up I straight away went towards my bathroom but not before wishing her good morning ..
Be careful , my mother shouted from behind ..
Yeah I will not fall for the 6th time don't worry.. I replied.
I took a quick shower and went towards my walking closet  and again all of my senses are out because they don't have any expert is in it..
God why ,why just tell me why do you have any problem with me , why can't I just decide my dress in one go.
After making my closet look like a disaster after a volcanic eruption.
I decided my dress.

I went downstairs I had my breakfast in hurry , bid bye to my parents and went towards my car

Thank god I reached my college on time I mean I am just half an hour late but for me it's still on time.
Hurriedly went towards my class, Mr Ashok was teaching biology I asked  him may I come in he smiled and said yes you can come in Ishanvi.
He is best he never says anything to me I mean no one in this college says anything to me I am everybody's favourite except few students.
After our biology class got over a message popped up in my phone which says your dad has send me to give you some files and asked you to take that home so come outside the main campus gate I am waiting assistant of your father..
It was a unknown number but still I went outside because it's my father's assistant as per the message so I think they need my help to carry some files back home.
The moment I stepped outside something covered my face I was unable to see . My vision became blurry.
Last word which I heard in my half conscious state was take her  to the car and make sure no one sees you....
.
.
.
.
Shivaya pov ..
I got a call from my man and they told me they had got the daughter of DSP and they are taking her towards the basement.
I told them I will be there within 15 minutes.

10 days ago ..
In USA .
Shivaay . Abhimanyu shouted ..
There is a raid in our weapon manufacturing industry.
What I got up from my chair , how can there be a rade  in my manufacturing industry tell me the officer name.
DSP Shivam Sharma .
Fill his mouth with money this much that he can't even breathe..
No shivaya  he is not like that he didn't take gouse.. Answered Abhimanyu..
He f****** dare to mess with me ...
That day only I made a plan to come back to India and do all my business from here only.
I am trying my best to keep that officers away from my business but this man has the balls to deny me so why not we choose a better way to make him understand "my point of view" this is what he calls in his language..
We made a plan to kidnap his daughter and make him suffer until he regrets his decision and get ready to take his team back from the search mission and give the legal document of my manufacturing industry back to me and sign on the agreement that he will never interfere in my business period.....
..
.
I entered the main hall saw diminutive figure sitting and sobbing ..
Her face was covered with her hairs and I was unable to see her face which was making me irritated somewhere but keeping my confusing feeling a side I came in front of her man gave me a chair I start on it.
When she sensed my arrival her body became tensed.
She looked at me and that's it.
Everything stopped, I started sweating
The sweat was all over my body my muscle became tensed I don't know what happened to me but just her one look make me go weak on my knees..
..
Hey shivaya , I am here Abhimanyu shouted from behind.
I came back to my senses ..
I excused myself and asked Abhimanyu to call her father..
I straight away went towards the bathroom wash my face thrice with cold water just to calm down my nerves..
How can a  simple girl make me go weak on my knees. But  she is beautiful my  subconscious mocked..
..
I went back to the main area I was having a gun in my hand and she shifted a little bit in her place while sitting on the chair that's when I sensed that she was scared of weapons and this gun was making this little kitten terrified..
I decided to Play along a little..
But Abhimanyu came in between..
Abhimanyu pov.
I went towards the basement just to check who is the daughter of DSP and when I saw her I was shocked as hell because she is Ishanvi ..
I saw her yesterday she presented me the bouquet and later the principal introduced me to her and said  that she is the most hard working and bright student of their college...
I was shocked a little bit and I was feeling sad for her because she don't deserve this she is very fragile..
I made a mental not that when shivayA will  come back I will talk to him and ask him to leave her because she is naive  and don't deserve all of this..
I don't know the day I met her I built a sense of responsibility and vigilant towards her ..
Shivaay came back after good 10 minutes and I hoped up to him and ask him to leave her but his face showed confusion.

SHIVAYA POV .

I was little confused that why is he asking to leave her because never in his life he interfered in my decision.
I asked him the reason he said that he knows her and she is his  good friends ..
I don't know why but the friend part took over me and my anger rose.
.....

Don't forget to vote and comment ..
Hope you all like today's chapter..
Bye.