His urge

Hey everyone!
Here goes the 2nd chapter..

Third person pov.

A black car came to halt in front of the beautiful mansion..

Security guard came running and opened the door...
Shivay stepped out being total exausted, looking ravishly handsome..

He went straight away towards his room and got into shower to fresh up

10 hrs ago

Shivay are u ready ,we are getting late shouted Abhimanyu from the other side of the room ..
Yes I am.. . answered shivay..
Let's going ,, I am so excited commented Abhimanyu ..
.
.
.
Abhimanyu pov.
Hey !
I am Abhimanyu ..
Shivay's bestfriend since childhood.l mean not just best friends but we are business partners ..He was not going to introduce me so I thought doing the honour by my self ..

We are going back to India , to be precise not we but shivay I don't know after how many years ..As shivay came we went towards our car and proceed towards our private jet and towards our car ..Car ride was silent as always , ofcourse it has to be the man sitting beside me is a whole mood , a boring and arrogent one ...
We reached India safely
Soon as we reached the mansion Shivay went to his room ,this man I swear
After changing we straight away went towards our car which was already been waiting for us outside the mansion and we headed towards our college which we recently bought in partnership..

We reached India safely Soon as we reached the mansion Shivay went to his room ,this man I swearAfter changing we straight away went towards our car which was already been waiting for us outside the mansion and we headed towards our college which ...

Third person pov

As the boys entered the college all the eyes were on them.
Shivay just smirked and went towards the chairman's office while Abhimanyu started flirting with the girls..
After Shivay got done with the meeting he straight away went towards his car but was stopped by Abhimanyu in midway and he asked him to stay for a little longer so that they can explore the whole campus..
Shivay was surely not interested in it he just bought this college to do some of his illegal works as it is easy to tackle things when you are in education and more precisely no one doubts you so you have a clear chit..
...
SHIVAY'S POV.
I was surely not interested in staying but this idiot friend of mine was not able to understand the small thing and I was in no mood to take shit from him ,I was already tried from a long flight so I drop the idea of fighting back and stayed quite..

After roaming for few minutes..
We decided to head back ...

Thank you..
How was the chapter ..
Do vote and comment
Byee