New Book!-His Mail Order Bride

Devon Reeves

"I have nothing to offer you."

Those were the first words she said to me when we first met. And it was true, she indeed had nothing to offer me. At age twenty-seven, Jessica Franklin was a high school dropout, having never been to the four walls of college and being buried under a mountain of debt.

Yet, she had been one of the many women who had filled out the form of me searching for a wife online, she had shown up on our blind date in a borrowed dress which she claimed she needed to return before midnight and she kept glancing at her broken watch to see how much time had passed.

I glanced at her tired eyes, pale face, and unruly hair, my lips stretching into a smile. There was something in those weary eyes of hers that intrigued me in ways no other woman had, wanting me to know more about her.

"You don't need to offer me anything. I just need you to be my wife."

Little did we know, this would be a start of a long journey to forever.

*****

Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sisters depending on her and a mountain of debts on her neck, she needs a way out before she breaks down. So when she sees an online post of a Billionaire requesting for a bride, she immediately takes it.

Devon Reeves just wants to get rid of his clingy ex who's snuck her way back into his life and is disrupting it. Unwilling to go on dozens of blind dates, he puts up a post requesting for a bride and recieves numerous responses. Out of the many proposals, Only one sticks out to him. Without thinking too much of it, he accepts it and goes on a date.

One look is all it takes got Devon to decide that Jessica is his bride. A contract is signed and the two begin to live like husband and wife.

There's just one problem, nobody is accepting of this new arrangement. Plus, the more he gets to know his wife, the more he realizes that she has secrets... Secrets she's running away from and will soon catch up to her.

 Secrets she's running away from and will soon catch up to her

"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces, Jessica."

****
If you aren't reading this book, you're missing out on a ton! It's the first book in the series and it's a hit! Do check it out and add the book to your libraries. Pretty please???🥺🥺