𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜

Hello! Welcome or welcome back to the WANTED BY Series.

Thank you fo giving this book a chance ☻

WANTED BY AN ANGEL

THEO PARKER doesn't open up to anyone. He doesn't like to speak or get comfortable with people. But he wants to love. He wants someone who will look at him and only him. To touch him and only him. A mommy to care for him and to love. To give him his sinful desires that his angel self needed. Never believed that someone would love someone like him. But when his sister's best friend comes one day he immediately falls for her kindness.

MICKEY ANDERSON cold but outgoing. She smiles through the pain. She's given many tries at love but never succeeded. She always thought the universe was telling her she wasn't meant for love. She was the devil. She's killed. She's not even close to an angel. She was a dominant looking for someone to love. Yet she doesn't look like a very appealing person to talk to. Tattoos covered her body and tall with resting bitch faces. But her best friend's little brother seemed to be attracted to her.

She was the devil.

He was an angel.

It was so sinful.

But he wanted it.

She was wanted by an angel.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

Tears flowed out of my cheeks as she stood so far from me. Too far. I need her touch. Her chest moved up and down so quickly.

"What are we doing? Theo I—I don't know what it is that you need. But it's not me. I'm not good enough for you Theo. I've done some fucked up shit okay?" She was panicking.

"I-I don't care. P-Please. I-I love you. J-Just the way you are." I wanted her to believe me. Because it was true. She is perfect the way she is and I want her.

"No-Theo I can't love. Alright? I don't know how! I fuck up everything and I don't want to fuck up with you because...I-I love you. I love you...at least I think I do. I don't fucking know what this feeling is. I'm doing this for you."

I shook my head. "No! No! Y-You can't leave me. I love you! Y-You are perfect. You are all I w-want. Mommy please. It hurts." I cried holding my hand to my heart. The pain strikes me as I think she'll leave. She'll leave me forever.

Her eyes softened when I called her mommy. "I-It hurts." I sobbed and fell to my knees. She fell to her knees in front of me.

She wasn't the devil that everyone claims she is. She's so perfect. Perfect for me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm not leaving. I'm here. I'm right here, my angel." I snuggled into her chest as her strong arms wrapped around me.

"I love you, mommy. Please."

"I-I love you. I'm sorry. I don't know how this works, angel. I'm sorry I'm fucking it up. I just wanted you. I wanted to be... wanted by an angel. My angel." She kissed my nose as I blushed.

"I love you." She nodded and smiled.

"I love you."

WARNINGS :
• mature language
• sexual content :)
• assault
• abuse
• mommy kink
• pegging
• gore and violence

This is a FEMDOM book. The male mc is shy, blushy, and very submissive. This time the female is very much taller than the male mc and like five years older than him also. She's also very muscular and he is slim and feminine.

There will be pegging and male squirts and stuff...;)

Happy to have you all back or if this is the first book you read I hope you like it. This can be a stand-alone maybe or maybe not. But you'll have to read to the first book WANTED BY YOU to know the other character but ill explain the same thing in the books.

The male mc is very childish kinda and there's some light MDLB (mommy dom and little boy) but he doesn't goes into a little space. Or wear diapers and stuff like that.

But he calls her mommy normally.

Again fill free to comment and vote and also lmk me know what you like or what I could do better.

Theo is very innocent and not very knowing on smexy stuff.

Love you all.

[this book will not start until Wanted by you is finished.]

Character Aesthetic

MICKEY BROWN
‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡
↳ ❝ [He's mine. My fucking princess] ¡! ❞

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : "Hey Mickey" by Baby Tate
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : "Hey Mickey" by Baby Tate1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47Volume: ■■■■■□□□↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THEO PARKER
‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡
↳ ❝ [Im a good boy, mommy. See?] ¡! ❞

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : "Pretty Boy" by The Neighborhood
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : "Pretty Boy" by The Neighborhood 1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47Volume: ■■■■■□□□↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You can imagine them how you want but I thought of them this way.

I hope you enjoy it. Love you all.

Enjoy.