𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝒉𝒆𝒓 | ☆

Chapter Two | Both Pov

↳ ❝U-Up?❞ | ♤

✧. ┊ "Heart to Heart " by Mac DeMarco

 ┊ "Heart to Heart " by Mac DeMarco

Val has been smiling all day. her friend Mickey was coming over today and she spent all day cleaning and making everything nice. She made a big lunch for us to eat but she said to wait for her friend to make me pout. Ryan was groaning, throwing his head back.

"When is this Mickey coming? I'm fucking starving." Ryan said bad word.

I nodded along with him.

"She's coming soon. Don't make me nervous. And don't embarrass me. Not you Theo. You!" She said pointing at our brother. He gasped and out his hands up.

"I would never." He looked at her and then me and winked making me giggle.

I was in my room coloring on my bed. I was laying on my stomach and my feet were kicking back and forth. I was wearing my blue care bear onesie because it was kinda cold. my colors were spread out on my bed and I hummed the melody of the song

I could hear Ryan playing video games from down the halls. I'm kinda nervous to meet Val's friend. I hope he's nice to me. I had my notebook so I could communicate with him.

I heard the doorbell ring and Val squealing. I got up and down a couple of steps so I could see the door. I squatted down holding the rail. Val jumped up and down before unlocking the door. Once the door opens she squeals, jumping into their arms. the person laughs deeply and raspy, making me shiver.

the person walked in, making me gasp slightly and take in her beauty. She was tall. super tall. She had a hard cold face. As if she was glaring at everything.

She had shoulder length black hair and her arms were wrapped around Val's waist. She closed the door behind her and held Val properly. she swayed them side to side and Mickey-i assume-laughed and ran her tattooed hand through her hair.

She was wearing an off white tank top that rolled up and I could see her hard abs that made me drool and her belly piercing which looked like the one Val has. Her arms were both filled with tattoos that rode up her neck. Her hands were filled with tattoos and rings. Even through the tattoo you can see the vein traveling up her arms.

She paired it with some beige cargo pants and her Calvin Klein underwear were visible. She had some necklaces on and some had names on them. And a necklace with a dagger on it.

Her gorgeous face looks so sinful, yet so beautiful.  A sharp jawline that could cut paper and plump dark pink lips that was pierced with two piercings below her bottom lip. Her nose was upturned but slightly crooked at the top. Her perfectly arched eyebrows were pierced on one. She had a silver hoop on her left nostril. Her face was rested and she looked scary. But so beautiful.