0- The Pizzaplex

The screams echoed in your ears. The bright colors swirled around you, your eyes drinking in the stunning sights in front of you. Children of all ages ran about, dragging their parents along by the hand. Despite how exhausted they were, even the tired looking grown-ups had small smiles on their faces, a twinkle in their eyes. 

Even the grown-ups were smiling. 

In your opinion, that had to mean Freddy's was magic!

"Mommy," you squealed, clutching your mother's arm. "Mommy, can we go to thaaat ride?" You pointed to the ride you wanted to go on. "Pleeease, Mommy?"

Your mother looked at you, then took a look at the ride, humming thoughtfully.

"I don't know, Y/N," she said hesitantly. You frowned, but she quickly explained her reasoning. "You just had a pretty big lunch, sweetheart. I just don't want you getting sick."

You pressed your lips together in a thoughtful line, and then, ever so slowly, you nodded, unaware that your mother took a quiet sigh of relief at your answer. "That's fair, Mommy. What do you wanna do, then?"

She hummed, then she looked around, and then she noticed an employee nearby. "Excuse me?" she called, gently tugging on your hand so you'd follow her, as she approached the employee.

The man looked up. He looked young, with a green hat on his head, hiding his hair, and he had a shirt of Montgomery Gator on, with the character on the shirt having his hands up in the signature "rock and roll" sign you were familiar with. The man also had brown eyes that you thought looked just as tired as your mother's.

"Yes?" the man asked in a cheerful voice, making you giggle. He's faking it, silly man.

"Do you have any recommendations for us?" your mother asked, gesturing to you to the man. "Any play areas? They had a pretty big lunch, and I don't want them to get sick on one of the rides."

The man hummed, looking thoughtful for a moment, then he snapped his fingers, like he'd just had an amazing idea.

"May I recommend the Superstar Daycare?" he asked.

Your eyes widened. There's a Daycare?

Your mother looked just as surprised as you felt. "There's a daycare here?"

"Yes, ma'am. In fact, I highly recommend it. It's one of the most recent, fun and, more importantly, safe attractions of the Mega Pizzaplex."

Your mother looked at you, her eyes filled with uncertainty. She didn't like the idea of leaving you alone with supposed strangers. "I don't know…"

The man flashed her a gentle smile. "Don't worry, ma'am. The entire Daycare is being run by an A.I."

Her eyes widened at that. "What do you mean… A.I?"

"Like a robot?" you asked curiously, your interest now piqued.

The man smiled at you, speaking in a kind voice. "Yes. In fact? They're an animatronic, just like the Glamrocks!"

You gasped, your face breaking out in a large smile. "I loooove the Glamrocks!" Then, you turned your head to your mother, eagerly tugging on her hand. "Can we go, Mommy? Pleeeeeeaaaassse?!"

Your mother looked at you wearily, obviously hesitant, and then she looked back at the Fazbear employee. "Can you… show us this Daycare animatronic, erm…"

"I'm Jared, ma'am," he introduced himself, and then he knelt down to you, smiling warmly. "And, what's your name, kiddo?"

You gave Jared a bright smile. "I'm Y/N, Mr. Jared!"

"Y/N? That's such a cool name!"

You giggled, your smile transforming into a grin. "Thanks!"

Jared then rose to his feet, smiling at your mother. "Come with me, miss. I'll be more than happy to introduce you to the Daycare Attendant."

You smiled wide as your mother followed Jared, and you followed her, clinging to her hand as you thought about what the Daycare Attendant may be like.

Maybe, you thought, as excitement rushed through your veins. I'll make a new friend!

---------------------------------------------

Howdy, y'all!

I am very excited to introduce you to It's Been So Long (lol, references...), my first ever "x Reader" story!

Let me explain a few things though!

1: In the early chapters, Sun and Moon (aka Eclipse) will only have been the Daycare Attendant for just a couple of months, so, technically, they aren't that much older than Y/N.

I'll be fudging the canonical timeline for the Pizzaplex a bit to make it work, hence why this story is technically an AU. In the current chapters, you, the reader, are about four years old, but will be twenty years or so years old in just a few chapters. :)

2: Please, please keep in mind that this story will contain swearing, themes of horror, violence, trauma, and, occasionally, mental health issues. After all, this is Five Nights at Freddy's this story is set in, lol.

3: While, in the cover, the reader seems to be female, I will be using gender neutral pronouns when it comes to Y/N. I want everyone, heterosexual or LGBTQ+ or even something else entirely lmao, to be able to enjoy this story. ^_^

I would have made this a full-length chapter, buuut I woke up around 3:40AM this morning and couldn't go back to sleep (RIP. T-T), so, for now, here's the prologue!

I'll try to keep a consistent update schedule, but I can't make any promises because believe it or not I have a life outside writing fanfiction (I know, shocking!), so... just please bear with me, lol.

Haha, get it? Bear?

...I'll see myself out now.

ONE MORE THING: GO FOLLOW A_Lil_Kat2002, SHE MADE THE COVER ART AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH! 💖 SERIOUSLY, GIRL, LOVE YOU FOR THIS-

Anyways! See y'all in the next chapter hopefully soon!!

Have a Faz-errific day, everybody!

-Love, Fiona.