1- Sun and Moon

Lord help me, I have a neurologist appointment on Monday. 😭

Well, here's the first chapter of IBSL, everybody! I figured I'd go ahead and publish it just in case I don't feel like writing on Monday, lol.

Have a Faz-errific day!

-------------------------------------------------

Jared led you and your mother down some kind of hallway; you almost couldn't stand still, practically skipping as your mother held your hand, too excited at the thought of meeting a new animatronic friend.

Oooh, oooh! What if it's a mama bear animatronic? Or a mother hen? Or even a mommy lion? A mommy lion sounds cool, but mama bears are cuddly, and a mother hen's feathers would be soooo soft-!

"Y/N, baby, don't forget to keep up," your mother's voice giggled, bringing you back to reality. She had a warm, fond smile on her face, shaking her head in amusement.

"Sorry, Mommy," you said sheepishly, picking up the pace so you two would keep up with Jared.

Jared had stayed behind to wait for the two of you, and the three of you walked down the hallway. After a little bit, the three of you stopped at a large pair of doors, making you look up curiously at Jared.

Jared smiled and then he headed over to the doors, grabbing the handles.

"May I represent... the Superstar Daycare!"

He opened the doors in a way that reminded you of how someone like Willy Wonka would, and then you and your mother gasped when you two saw that, behind the doors, was a very colorful hallway, but what captured your attention, was the ginormous golden statues in the room, and you had to take a step closer to have a better look at them.

One of the golden statues was one of a jester with a sun for a head; but his arms were stretched out, as if he was excitedly cheering about something. The other was also a jester, but you could tell that he was different: he had a nightcap on his head, and his jester outfit was littered with stars.

They look so cool!

"Who are they?" you asked Jared, filled with curiosity.

"These two are Sun and Moon," Jared explained. "They are the Daycare Attendant."

Your mother looked at him. "Shouldn't it be Daycare Attendants?"

He smiled. "Well, Miss, that's the best part. Hang on, I'll be back with them."

He walked off, leaving you and your mother to wait. You almost felt impatient, looking at the colorful floor. You fantasized about these "Sun and Moon," wondering what they were like.

And then, a cheery voice caught you and your mother's attention.

"Hellooooo!"

And then, there he was: Sun himself, being led over to you two by Jared.

He looked a lot like his golden statue: a jester or clown-like animatronic with a stylized sun-shaped head, equipped with sun rays, and a big grin on his face. He was wearing an amber shirt, which seemed to fit his face colors, adorned with two buttons, yellow pants with maroon stripes, and a faint maroon color could be seen on his body just above the fabric sash of his waist. Both his neck and waist frills were maroon with a yellow stripe. Sun also had orange elf-like shoes on his feet, with a star symbol on the outer part of the shoes, and a moon symbol on the inner part. He also had maroon ribbons with bells wrapped around his wrists, which jingled as he walked over to you and your mother.