Our Love Is My Favorite Song

Hello guys! Thanks for reading and voting :D it means so much to me! The guy on top is Jose Jr! It's Enrique Iglesias, he's gorgeous lmao

--------------

"Hmmm," I say as I start to think, "what about La Meca? I wanna see the gorgeous vie-"

"Oh no not La Meca! The service there is terrible," he interrupts, "let's go to Cascade, I know you'll love the fountains they have out front, we can even have a seat with them in perfect view." I glance down, reminding myself he's the one that's paying. So I smile up at him, and he reaches for my hand and walks me out of the estate. We walk hand in hand to his car, and I nearly gag at the gaudy and flashy thing.

It's a bright green Audi R8, with black wheels, and I'm nearly stunned into silence. I don't know what to say, but I try to cover up my mortification. He looks at me expectantly with a smile on his face, "I know how much you love cars Ana, what do you think of my new car? It's one of the best!" I look up at his beautiful face, and back at this German engineered contraption, and then back at him.

"Well, is very unique," I say carefully biting my bottom lip. It seems to be enough for him as he lights up and continues to pull me towards the thing. Why couldn't he ask me what kind of cars I like, I wondered. I've never like German cars, or even those audacious American Muscle. I prefer Japanese engineering, GTR's, Supras, etc. real cars, that you can make fast. Not these overly expensive hyped up things.

As he opens the doors, I want to throw up as I watch them go up. I haven't seen Lambo doors on an Audi all my life, and I already want to shrivel up and die. I sat in it carefully, telling myself it wasn't that bad, people drive in these cars all the time, right? This is no big deal, I thought trying to convince myself. He got in and started playing music, and the way Spanish music touches my soul is amazing don't get me wrong, but the old school stuff really isn't my style at all.

It takes us about 20 minutes to get to Cascade, and by that time I'm thanking God for tinted windows. So many people are looking at us, and I can just sense Gabe getting off on all the attention. He comes around my side and opens the door for me. I step out, looking down aware that all eyes are on us, and I start biting my bottom lip.

"Come my love," Gabe says, as I place my hand into his and he helps me out. I smile softly, and we start to walk towards the entrance. It's beautiful, just as Gabriel said, and I can feel the cool most coming from the fountains. Maybe this was a better option, I thought to myself, as I see the fountains shooting up into the air as if they were performing a show. As we walk up to the hostess stand, I start to see how packed it is. I thought if maybe it was some sort of party, and as I keep looking around I see a girl in a gorgeous cream dress with a 'Bride-To-Be' sash around her. I smile, knowing how excited she must be, as I stay to think about my wedding. What will my bridal shower be like? Will it be crazy and in Las Vegas? Or was that the Bachelorette party? Oh I'm not sure.

"Why are there so many damn people in here today?" Gabriel exclaims. I can already see how agitated he's becoming. He doesn't liked packed places for our dates, he wants them to be intimate I suppose. I love people watching so I've never really complained on how many people were around, as long as their attention wasn't on me. As we finally reach the stand, I begin to zone out. I do this every so often, especially when I'm in a "mood". It's kinda like meditating, but really I just do it to escape my surroundings and keep myself calm. I've learned it helps with anxiety and panic attacks. As I stare off something starts to bring me back slowly, and I realize Gabe is arguing with the man behind the hostess stand.

"I do not care if the pope himself has reserves the front deck seating, I promised good seats with a good view, and I will delever!" He yells in a menacing tone.

I place my hand on his arm and speak softly trying to calm me, "Gabriel my love, it would be fine if we just got seats in the inside! The windows are big an-"

"No!" He yells, yanking his arm away. I flinch back, not sure how to handle his anger. "I demand a seat on the deck, and I will receive one!" I look towards the boy behind the stand and I realize it's the boy Marco, who spilled the wine on me and has terrible English. He looks over at me wide eyed, with recognition or fear I don't know. Gabriel stalks away leaving me there as he goes and gets fresh air, and I turn to see Marco wave down what seemed to be his manager.

"I apologize for his behavior, he's usually not like this," I mumbled quietly, embarrassed because of his actions. Marco gives me a smile as his manager translates the words.

"It is alright Miss, we just don't have room this afternoon on the deck, please we can accommodate you elsewhere," says the manager, and you can tell how stressing this situation is for him. "Maybe we can give you one of our best wines for free, yah?" He exclaims as if a lightbulb goes off in his head.

I smile, "No, Monsieur, it's alright I'll just go and talk to hi-"

"Actually, I think this young lady has already tried the best wine you have, Agosto," booms a loud voice behind me. I jump, startled at the sudden intruder, and I turn around to face him. I let it a small gasp when I realize who it is. He stands over me, dwarfing me even with heels on.

"I-I-I-I'm not s-s-sure what you mean" I stutter, something I only do when I'm nervous and/or am having some major anxiety issues. And right now I'm not sure I can tell the difference between the two. He smiles at me, and my heart nearly stops. His features weren't defined, but his smile was something Picasso himself could've painted. I was stuck, staring into his eyes, because I was enchanted by that smile.

"ANASTASIA!" I hear Gabriel bark at me. I jump, ripped away from whatever spell this warlock put on me, and I turn towards Gabriel. He stalks back over to us and I can already tell he has yet to calm down. "Come, this place is not worth my time, let us go somewhere else before I head back to work."

I bite my bottom lip, looking back to Marco and Agosto apologetically.

"Anastasia! I said come," he practically growls. I've never seen him this angry over something so small before, but I realize he's not even looking at Marco. He's looking at the Warlock, and they're caught in a staring duel.

"My mother taught me to never treat a woman like a dog," the Warlock says nonchalantly, but anybody within earshot could hear the venom in his voice. My head drops, and I start to fidget with my hands. Nobody stands up to Gabriel for fear that his father will ruin them, so I've never seen anything like this before.

"How about you learn your place, and never speak to me or what's mine again," Gabriel says in a deadly low voice.

"What yours? You mean to tell me this pretty young thing is just an object in your collection?" He replies as his eyes narrow, "and put me in my place? Where would that be?" He steps closer to Gabriel, and being a good 3 inches taller he looks down on him. And now I'm stunned, wide eyed and frozen into place. They stare at each other's eyes for a few seconds, before Gabriel looks at me.

"Anastasia, let's go. My father will hear about how horrible this place is," he says looking at me intently. And I look down, not daring to look at the Warlock, as Gabriel reaches his hand out and grabs mine. He tugs me along towards the car, and finally when we're a few steps away I turn back. And the warlock is looking at me so deeply I feel a hole burn into me.

"I hope we meet again Stasia!" He yells, and I see a twinkle of amusement in his eyes as Gabriel's body tenses up and he tightens his hold on my hand. Boys, I think to myself, why must they be so childish?

--------------------------------
Comment&Vote!
Give me feedback please!