𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Hello Everyone, This is my first ever book- so if it's not perfect, my apologies- I hope you enjoy my book.

𝒮𝓅𝑜𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓎 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉:
> Still Falling For You - Ellie Goulding
> Don't Blame Me - Taylor Swift
> Only Girl (In The World) - Rihanna
> What About Us - P!nk
> Just Give Me a Reason - P!nk, Nate Ruess
> Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
> If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears
> I'm yours - Isabel LaRosa
> All of Me - John Legend
> Locked Away - R.City, Adam Levine
> Unconditionally - Katy Perry
> Stay - Rihanna,Mikky Ekko
> Lovers Rock - TV Girl
> Diamonds - Rihanna
> Needed Me - Rihanna
> Shameless - Camila Cabello
> Mad Love - Mabel
> Eyes don't lie - Isabel LaRosa
> HEAVEN AND BACK - Chase Atlantic
> Blank Space - Taylor Swift
> Domino - Jessie J
> Poison - Rita Ora
> Tattoo - Loreen
> House of Memories - Panic! At The Disco

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈:

Liana Brown,19: Liana was like any normal teenage girl; she loved shopping, Dogs, sleepovers, dancing, and fashion. Her Brunette silky hair reaches the middle of her back when she had it down, and her blue eyes glistened in the moonlight. Happiness filled her life until one day when her life changed for the worst.

Carter Muerte,21:Carter had his life prepared for him, everything organized into chapters like a traumatic book. His Tattoos filled his chest with memories he can't seem to remember. The only thing he can remember is Devil, he has that tattoo across his chest like a medal waiting to be shown to the world. His soft black fluffy hair covers his green piercing eyes, like a knife straight to the heart.

Noah Ghiaccio,21: Noah focuses on his job, and job only. He makes sure everything is in order for Mr. Muerte, being a loyal accomplice. His dirty blonde hair and his face are covered with a mask so you can only see his sapphire blue eyes which only cause you suffering rather than amazement.

Aurora Ellis,20: Aurora a trustworthy friend to Liana, has been there through her worst moments to her best moments. Liana could trust her with her life, or could she? Through the story, does she stay true to what she says? Her Brown eyes are innocent but deadly, and her short chestnut hair is tied up neatly in a clip. Can evil be covered by a polite girl?