𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

Trigger warning: This chapter contains Physical and mental abuse.

Lianas Pov:

I'm silent, did he just pull a gun out? Did he just threaten my father? What do I do? what do I say to this? My head is spiraling, I've never met this man in my life and he just threatened my father. i should be sticking up for him, but I just sit back and watch this drama unfold. I'm happy, someone put him in his place. He fucking deserves it.

Carter keeps staring at me during the first course, I just look back and smile a bit. Trying to be polite. His Father and My father are talking business, I hope this ends soon. Suddenly my father snaps at me, for getting distracted. I flinch, automatically covering my face from getting hit.

Carters Pov:

This man. I'm gonna fucking kill him. I grab my gun and point it at this disgusting pig. my father stops me and whispers in my ear. "She deserves it, she's disobeying him. This shows her to respect a man and listen to him." I fall silent, is this how men think of women? You should shower a woman with gifts, money, love, affection, and everything she wants. You treat her as a Queen because she is a Queen, a Goddess, and an angel all in one. My Father pushes my shoulder down to make me sit, I sit down silently. I look at Liana and she's sitting there quietly, looking at her brothers who have sat on their asses and done nothing. They are useless pieces of shit.

I continue to eat and keep glancing at Liana to make sure she is okay. I have only known her for an hour and I'm already head over heels for her. Fuck. I sigh, rubbing my face, and brushing my hair back with my hand. I notice Liana's cheek become a light pink color. I chuckle softly, looking over at her and winking. She rolls her eyes and has a sip of her drink, im assuming it's alcohol but it could be anything to get her to last through this meal. Do not blame her.

──────────────────────────●◎●───────────────────────────

Lianas Pov:

it's been a couple of hours since the meal and I'm sitting on my balcony thinking about everything, why is it always me who gets used as a bribe? What about my brothers? I'm thinking about everything, even my grandmother who passed when I was 10. She lost her life to my father- he killed her because she tried to get him arrested, He acted like nothing happened like he didn't kill his mother. I cried in Caleb's arms for weeks. Grandma stuck up for me when I needed it, she showed me the world and told me every night that if a man hits you they are not a man at all. I still think that to this day, I look up to her still. She's a beautiful star now. I miss her so fucking much, she would have stopped this wedding in an instant. How could a son kill his mother? How revolting must you be?

I look up at the sky, till I see from the corner of my eye a figure. I turn around a low and behold it's Carter. For fuck sake, can this man not leave me alone? I'm already marrying the fucking prick. Carter walks over and sits next to me. I turn away, holding my mug of hot chocolate and taking a sip. Carter says in a calm tone, "I know you don't want to talk to me, but I just want to say I'm sorry about all of this." I sit in silence, all I could say with my voice breaking, "Go away.."

Carter looks at me, his eyes softening. He hugs me. HE FUCKING HUGS ME. What the fuck, funny-looking devil-like. I sigh slowly calming in his touch like I've known him for years. Carter holds me close to his chest starting to stroke my hair. And this is what people call the devil? Carter then whispers in my ear "Darling, you okay?" I can feel my cheeks turning red, I just slowly nod trying not to make a fuss. I stare at the sunset, quiet.

Carters Pov:

I can't believe I've just done that, I'm holding her. I'm holding my queen. I noticed her body starting to relax when she got comfortable. She looks so beautiful when she is tired. When I get her out of this house, I'm gonna spoil her rotten she deserves it. She deserves the world. I look over to her and she's fallen asleep. I notice she's hugging a familiar teddy, it is a grey bunny with floral fabric for ears. I whisper under my breath, "Goodnight Darling." I notice she starts to shiver so I carefully take my blazer off and cover her with it. I slowly fall asleep, holding Liana close making sure she is safe in my arms.

──────────────────────────●◎●───────────────────────────

Liana's Pov:

I wake up to a man's blazer over. My head is pounding, I feel sick and dizzy. Sometimes I wish I didn't drink- every time I do, even from a sip I feel so sick. I slowly hold onto the blazer, dozing back off until I realized it was Carter's Blazer. Are you joking me? I get up, walk to my chair put the blazer on the chair, and walk back to my bed laying down about to fall asleep when my father charges into my room, screaming and shouting. What have I done now? I've only just opened my damn eyes.
"What the fuck were you doing sleeping with Mr. Muertes!", he yells throwing something off me. I don't respond, I'm pretending to be asleep because I can not be bothered. "You are a dirty slut!!", he shouts aggressively. I tear up. Why is this my life? "I hope he fucking kills you! you don't deserve to be alive, you filthy Whore!!" He leaves the room, slamming the door. I sob, I would rather be dead than in this shitty house. My brothers and Mother stand and watch this all happen. He never wanted a daughter, he wanted three sons to take over his business but he had the twins Caleb and Daniel, then me the "failure". He never wanted me, I always knew that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮:

Hi guys! sorry I didn't post yesterday or Thursday, I had family stuff to sort out. I hope you are having an amazing weekend.

I think this story is going to quickly but let me know what you think- I would really appreciate the feedback! Thank you!! ♡

Add me on:
╰┈➤ ❝ s0phxxox on Tiktok❞
╰┈➤ ❝ s0phxxox1 on Instagram ❞
╰┈➤ ❝ sophx13 on Discord ❞