𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

Lianas Pov:

The next day, I woke up to my alarm ringing over and over. Can it just shut the fuck up so I can sleep? I sigh, sitting up, checking the clock and it was 10:30. Shit- I was meant to meet Aurora and her new boyfriend at 10- shit she's gonna kill me-. Oh well, too late now. shrugging, I grab my phone and realize that I'm meeting my "soon-to-be husband" today, shit forgot about that as well. I hear a loud knock on my door, "Come in." and my favorite brother walks in Daniel. I get up quickly and run to him, "Danny!"
He chuckled softly as he hugged me, "Hi little Liana."
"When did you get back? I haven't seen you since the incident." I become quiet, trying to avoid going into conversation.
"I came back to try and influence Dad to not let you get married," He says, at first I don't believe him. No one can get our father to budge when he makes a decision like this, if his mother can't do it no one can. "So little Liana, how you been?"
"I've been okay.." I fiddle with my necklace to distract myself.
"You sure Ana?" Danny says trying to get me to speak to him, he knows I won't speak about my emotions or thoughts. He knows this but still tries. I nod, trying not to show emotion. "Okay Ana, but you better tell me if something is up." I nod again, still fiddling with my necklace. "I'll talk to you later, okay?" his words are starting to blur into one, my mind is all messed up like nothing is organized not even the timeline I've got sketched into my brain. All I can hear is shouting and lecturing of Father if I don't get something perfect, it's embedded in my brain like a stitch into a shirt. I sigh and just nod again, Danny ruffles my hair and then leaves knowing that I'm not okay but he won't question me.

It's 5:30 pm and Mother just told me my "husband" is arriving soon. I have a dark blue dress on with dark blue heels to match. I stare at my complexion in the mirror, tearing up. I don't want to do this. what if I run away? I don't know anymore. I put my jewelry on, staring at myself in the mirror not seeing myself anymore just a stranger who is lost and cannot find their way home. I start carefully doing my makeup. I sigh getting up, grabbing my phone, and walk outside. I get called downstairs. Perfect timing. I start walking down the stairs holding onto the handrail making sure I don't fall, as I look forward and see the man I assume I'm going to marry.

I cannot lie and say he looks ugly when he is handsome- the silhouette of his muscles and body is noticeable in the black suit he decided to wear. He looks at me his green eyes staring at me, piercing me in the heart. He has tattoos going around his neck like a snake. his black fluffy hair covering some of his eyes to try to hide himself but why would he want to do that?

Carters Pov:

I look up and see a gorgeous girl standing on the stairs, her brunette silky hair touching her waist. She's like a goddess, no she is a goddess. If I knew any better I would be getting on my knees and bowing to her. But I won't Father said the man should be the dominant in the relationship and I say fuck that. A Woman like her could take down any man with just a look. Her sapphire eyes look at me in disgust. I am not surprised, I am marrying her and she's never met me in her life. I am so glad I'm gonna be calling this goddess of a woman mine. If anyone touches her, I will fucking torture them till their last breath.

Her father speaks up "Ah my dear Liana, come here." You can tell he's putting a voice on, it's obvious. like he's excited to get rid of her. She quietly stands next to her father, trying to draw less attention to her. Her father then introduces me, "This is Carter Muertes, your husband." I nod and just turn to my father who is talking to me about business. I take quick glances at Liana, noticing how she flinches every time her father goes near her. I swear down if this man has laid a finger on her I'll fucking kill him. We walk to the dining room, which only has photos of Mr. Brown's wife and himself- and two other men, which I'm assuming is his 2 sons. No Liana anywhere, She is definitely used for a deal, a bribe. So I need to get her out of here as quickly as possible so she doesn't have to deal with this mess. I'll treat her like royalty, like a goddess she deserves to be treated like.

Liana Pov:

He keeps glancing at me when he's speaking to my father and his father about some business. I sit quietly, gently fiddling with my necklace. Till I hear my father say "Liana go help your mother with food." I sigh, getting up. "Yes Father" As I'm about to leave Carter interrupts. "Excuse me, since she is my wife she should sit down, as I need to get to know her. So why don't you go help your wife instead of getting mine to do it." My father falls silent, it looks like he is about to explode with anger till he got up without a word and walked out. I was shocked, no one has stood up to my father ever. Carter says calmly "Darling, sit down. Let me get to know you." i quickly sit in front of him, still silent and fiddling with my necklace.

Carter and I talked about a lot of stuff until the food came. I found out he is 21, he is a Virgo with his birthday being 6th September, and he likes dogs but never had one because of his father. He has a car and has just taken over his father's business. He is calm and kind, I thought he would be rude and disgusting but I guess my thoughts were wrong. He is a charming man and there should be more men like him. When my father comes back in he continues to talk to him but with more anger and disgust in his voice, I quietly ate until my father startled me causing my fork to fall on the floor. Something so small can cause a big massive eruption, I quickly pick it up trying not to cause a scene but the mess has already started. "You Disgusting Pig! How dare you! You can do nothing right, no wonder I didn't want you!!" I'm silent, it's like the whole world has stopped spinning, tearing up I lower my head. Father raises his hand about to slap me when Carter shoots up and pulls out a gun and points it to his head. "You dare touch my wife, you will be a dead man walking and everyone in this room will be killed."
Father slowly lowers his hand, "S-sorry Mr. Muertes." he says quietly. Carter sits down with a smirk on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒:

Hi Guys! If you do read this thank you so much for the support, I appreciate it so much! next chapter will probably be published Thursday night or Friday.
Update: hi everyone, I won't be able to publish chapter 3 as something has came up with family, I hope you are having a good day 🤍

Add me on:
╰┈➤ ❝ s0phxxox on Tiktok ❞
╰┈➤ ❝ s0phxxox1 on Instagram ❞
╰┈➤ ❝ sophx13 on Discord ❞

➼ Words used: 1293